Thanks for clearing that up maura

then he goes on TV as Duh Resistance to Orange Man Bad.. and looks good to leftists.

i think there is a Good way for gun stores to calculate the lost revenue here and get that back plus legal fees and penalties.. if any are still in business once this is all over.

He already has that.
The liberal gals will be throwing their panties on the stage while he is speaking for putting some more hard working people out of jobs.

This is what I'm struggling with. Where is the teeth in the .gov's directive? Dude tells you to do something which is not law, you don't...what do they arrest you for?
In Louisiana, they arrested a pastor for continuing to hold church services, and charged him with "defying the orders of the governor".

French-based law in Louisiana is crazy, but in practice it's not much different from Mass -- the law is whatever they say it is.

Gov. ShitForBrains pressured my club (Centralville Sportsmen's Club in Dracut) into shutting down all ranges.
Just got an email from the club stating such after getting back from the range. I was the last/only one there.

Pussies...

Lucky for me, I'm relentless and persistent...

Do they still have the wood stove on the shooting line? Damn could them boys drink and we weren’t no slouches. LOL.

I'm not sure what exactly you are saying. What do you mean by set up protection from the police?

Something akin to protest line, think Antifa, just get in the way, early warning, etc nothing illegal.
what if 100's armed men just hangin around 6 feet apart at each location

Always had a good time with them guys back in the early 80’s.
It's changed a lot since then. CC cameras, key fobs, no plinking. Rules, Rules, Rules.
Many of them are rolling in their graves now seeing how the BoD tucked its tail to the Governor...

Something akin to protest line, think Antifa, just get in the way, early warning, etc nothing illegal.
what if 100's armed men just hangin around 6 feet apart at each location
In Ma. I wouldn't be surprised to see the governor call out the national guard and the state police, if 100 armed people, doing nothing illegal, showed up anywhere.

In Ma. I wouldn't be surprised to see the governor call out the national guard and the state police, if 100 armed people, doing nothing illegal, showed up anywhere.
I missed a critical word. [smile]

If I had an armed State Police security detail assigned to me and my family around the clock, I would consider gun shops and ranges non essential too. Until that time, I will take full responsibility for protecting my home and family, during this, or any other crisis.
During this time of uncertainty, it is the people who supported you that are trying to obtain protection because they have realized that your assurances are woefully deficient. The rest of us already have the means of protecting ourselves.
I know if I was on that detail I wouldn't do much to stop someone from teaching her a lesson in self defense [horse]

I’ve heard of RI NY CT and DE stopping out of state drivers entering their states so seems a lot of states are forgetting about it.

Can't sue unless shops are open and are prosecuted by the state for being open.

Supposedly the state shut down at least one dealer who told them to f*** off (gunrunners?) so there probably already is
standing if some kind of paper was created over it. You don't necessarily have to be prosecuted to have standing. (although it
works better if we're talking about an issue of criminal law here, which this might not even be, its probably some civil infrac horseshit of $ fines per day or something if you stay open).

-Mike

He stayed open and then received a cease and desist from the town board of health. Other shops have received calls from the state demanding they shut down retail operations, and then DCJIS sent out a letter to all police chiefs stating gun shops in their localities should be closed and they will forward any transaction info for investigation. It's my understanding violation of the order carries a civil fine of $300/day.

Supposedly the state shut down at least one dealer who told them to f*** off (gunrunners?) so there probably already is
standing if some kind of paper was created over it. You don't necessarily have to be prosecuted to have standing. (although it
works better if we're talking about an issue of criminal law here, which this might not even be, its probably some civil infrac horseshit of $ fines per day or something if you stay open).

-Mike

He stayed open and then received a cease and desist from the town board of health. Other shops have received calls from the state demanding they shut down retail operations, and then DCJIS sent out a letter to all police chiefs stating gun shops in their localities should be closed and they will forward any transaction info for investigation. It's my understanding violation of the order carries a civil fine of $300/day.

That’s effing bullshit. How do these dolts expect FFLs who operate with that as their main source of income to provide for their families?

Idiots. The whole lot of them.

That’s effing bullshit. How do these dolts expect FFLs who operate with that as their main source of income to provide for their families?

Idiots. The whole lot of them.
They are doing exactly what they have wanted to do for ages, shut down and bankrupt as many gun dealers as possible in MA. Now they can do it under color of law, with no useful recourse (no aid, loans, etc. for gun dealers).

Back
Top Bottom