Thanks for clearing that up maura

Don't worry Haura,
I'm sure the thugs will stop selling them out their trunks in Roxbury, Fall River, Brockton and Lynn once they read your post[rofl2]

Hey tyrant, Feds say otherwise!
You ain't stopping anyone that understands what our constitution says!
Remember, we the govt., by the govt., and for the govt.!:mad:
1.jpeg

Last edited:
She will take every centimeter she can to suit her agenda .
Mountains become sand from constant erosion.
She is wearing us down every day.

A skit...
"Damn it Mary, you burned the roast again!"
"Sorry Joe, I don't feel so good today, *cough*"
"That's it! I've had enough!"
Joe goes to sock drawer and returns with a revolver...
CLICK!, CLICK!, CLICK!
"Damn it. Out of ammo!"
"Don't you move one inch Mary. I'm going to the gun store for more ammo"...
⏰...
Door slams.
"Damn it!"
"What's the matter Joe...?"
"Baker closed the damn store..."

Domestic Violence Averted!

Here's what I wrote on Healey's official facebook page:

That's like, your personal OPINION. Stick to enforcing the laws as written, and leave your personal opinions at home where they belong. So glad we moved out of MA to avoid tyrants like you.

Licensed gun owners in the Commonwealth are among the most law-abiding constituents of all. Even more so than law enforcement officers. The AG's office cannot predict what threats good people will face. She cannot guarantee police will be available or able to defend good people from what bad people might do when they get desperate. Good people have a Constitutionally guaranteed civil right to defend themselves with the best tool available. The ability to acquire those tools is therefore guaranteed, and thereby "essential." So long as social distancing guidelines are adhered to, allowing FFLs to operate threatens nobody.

The same can be said about ranges. The ability to safely and effectively USE the Constitutionally guaranteed civil right to keep and bear arms, requires diligent practice. That's what that whole "Well regulated Militia" is all about. "Well regulated" at the time it was written, meant well trained and proficient. As a well-regulated clock kept good time, a well-regulated militia was "ready in a minute" when called upon.

Attachments

• 1585789040725.png
    1585789040725.png
    8 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom