Thanks for clearing that up maura

I'm calling tomorrow to get clarification on how we are a threat to first responders.
Saw GOAL's email today
I called tall deval's office a couple times to voice my opinion on the subject.
Hold, hold, hold.......pickup ....hang up both times. They don't give a rats ass.

A skit...
"Damn it Mary, you burned the roast again!"
"Sorry Joe, I don't feel so good today, *cough*"
"That's it! I've had enough!"
Joe goes to sock drawer and returns with a revolver...
CLICK!, CLICK!, CLICK!
"Damn it. Out of ammo!"
"Don't you move one inch Mary. I'm going to the gun store for more ammo"...
⏰...
Door slams.
"Damn it!"
"What's the matter Joe...?"
"Baker closed the damn store..."

Domestic Violence Averted!
Yes it's like they believe that abuse and death only occur when a gun is present. It's not like anyone has ever been beaten, stabbed, choked, run over or any other method has been used to abuse and kill someone and of course they always disregard when a firearm has been used in self-defense.

Until somebody calls her bluff. (target sports comes to mind) She is going to continue to do stuff like this. These leftist worship at the church of the state. government is their religion. You and I having guns and not worshiping for the same religion drives these people nuts. I'm a Catholic although to say non practicing is an understatement. I don't care if people go to church or don't go it doesn't change my opinion on them one way or the other. well that's not how commies like her feel. There absolutely besides themselves because the general public has shown they have no faith in the state. Hence massive gun sales.

After POTUS and Charlie Baker say yes to opened gun shops, Maura, the AG, lowest of the three by far on the authority pole says no. What kind of a stupid AG goes against the Constitution of the United States and all of the authority above her! Sounds like grounds for dismissal to me. Well, at least she agrees with me regarding woman.

It's OK the hardware stores are considered essential so there are plenty of thing to purchase and use in a domestic valance situation. (hammers, crow bar, utility knife and so on plenty of dangerous creativity)

Perhaps she was sleeping one day in law school they taught about the Supremacy Clause and the doctrine of preemption. . .
Classic problem with uninformed interpretation of the law. As much as we would like it to work that way, this doctrine is not really strong in this case.

The problem there is the federal guidelines are a recommendation, not an order. Also, there is generally not pre-emption in federal law, and states are free to make more restrictive laws - for example, banning cans by anyone that an 07 FFL in the DPRM. If the federal guidelines were an order, it would take a federal act or decree to establish that the feds were entirely pre-empting additional restrictions. That is why Comm2A is seeking plaintiffs who can demonstrate that their 2A rights are being denied.

Some of the legal reasoning I see on NES is akin to "Wages are not income so I owe no income tax". Sorry, wrong answer as interpreted by the only people who matter (those who control the use of government force against you).

The amount that she can f*** off is off the charts. I hope you read this Maura. You are a virtue signaling c***.

Signed,

A Police Officer you trot out when you want to stomp on civil rights.
The next time she trots you out, toss your badge on the ground and kick ol' Maura in the clam bag.

The problem there is the federal guidelines are a recommendation, not an order.
This is what I'm struggling with. Where is the teeth in the .gov's directive? Dude tells you to do something which is not law, you don't...what do they arrest you for? I'm not talking retailers, more private gun clubs allowing private members to use private property, whether it be to walk the trails, do maintenance, throw darts, tell lies about the fish you've caught and the waitresses you've screwed, or some other recreational pastime like missing the shit out of some targets?

This is what I'm struggling with. Where is the teeth in the .gov's directive? Dude tells you to do something which is not law, you don't...what do they arrest you for? I'm not talking retailers, more private gun clubs allowing private members to use private property, whether it be to walk the trails, do maintenance, throw darts, tell lies about the fish you've caught and the waitresses you've screwed, or some other recreational pastime like missing the shit out of some targets?
Do you require some type of license or permission from the king to operate? Is that license shall or may issue?

MA gun dealer license are may issue. Common victuallar license (needed to sell food) are may issue. Many (most?) businesses require some type of may issue license from the state. Many can be revoked/suspended. Health boards also have surprising powers.

You don’t live in a free and open society

Does she have an armed protective detail?

i hope they get deemed “non essential” and deployed to stand gard in front of a gun store to make sure they don’t try to open.

If I had an armed State Police security detail assigned to me and my family around the clock, I would consider gun shops and ranges non essential too. Until that time, I will take full responsibility for protecting my home and family, during this, or any other crisis.
During this time of uncertainty, it is the people who supported you that are trying to obtain protection because they have realized that your assurances are woefully deficient. The rest of us already have the means of protecting ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom