Thank you!

I think I have a valid excuse...I am 5000 miles away working because millions on welfare depend on me.

That being said, with enough notice, I will join you at the hearing.

All who attended the rally. You made a difference and I thank you!

There is NO EXCUSE for missing these rallies and those who know me, know I would have been there. But ultimately I had to make a decision not to go. I was out of state and have a pregnant wife and a 3yo. I just couldn't leave.

I was in a piss mood all day and I realize that excuse sucks.

HERE IS MY PROMISE:

1. I will take a day off and go to the hearing (if we can get one) and I will be at the next rallies.

2. If you went to the rally, I will buy you a beer next time I see you... YES ALL OF YOU! ALL 5000 OF YOU.

Honestly, thank you. I know you all had something "better" to do and decided to step up. You are awesome!

FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AN ******* FOR NOT GOING... I deserve it![frown]
I went, I had plans and changed them, but I don't have little ones and a pregnant wife. My daughter drove me in, and wore her S&W hat.[smile]

Send the beer money to Comm2a. I'm going to hold you to your hearing attendance on facespace

Everyone I know that owns a firearm did not go to the rally and they all had some variation of the same excuse as to why... prior commitments.

I took 10 hrs off of work to go, just like I did the last rally.

People have become soft.

Thank you also to everyone that went. A fellow member here and my club asked me to go. My reason for not was a Youth Shoot at our club. We started the NRA program for youths and are trying to get it expanded. Right now we have 8-12 youths both male and female shooting.

Mike, congrats on the extended family and a new shooter!

This was my first rally and for sure not my last. I'll try my best or better to attend all rally's from now on. Drove down with mark056 and had a great time talking with him, thanks again Mark.

I believe standing up to this crap is standing up for my family and future of my (and your) family.

This is for us, our kids and our kid's kids.

That being said, I understand if there are people that chose family over a rally, but remember it's a fight that has to be fought. We can't leave it to someone else to do.

Back
Top Bottom