• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thank you NES Democrats ..for nothing

H8PJyWDbAW1zovt9ZGACpfDrpHezmcj6Cx8K0lRCB54.jpg

When is the last time the federal government allowed you to get a federal license to carry?
I dont need a Federal license. If it wasn't because of BS State laws, we would be able to carry everywhere. Except for maybe some buildings.

Seems to me the fed should be levying suits on to states for any gun control laws they enact. But why enforce federal law when you can claim "laws in addition" are not in fact violation of the law themselves? i.e. MA still allows guns so the feds would never ensure MA provide guns to level the feds would permit. states rights, I think, maybe.

it reminds me of a scene (and now obscene?) quote from a movie.... "We don;t need no stinking badges".

I moved into a 70% "red county" in Northern Florida. Nobody here will say if they voted for Biden. But I can tell you this --- there is one ballsy person who has a Biden sign on their front lawn . It's not hard to find . There's a quite a pile of trash around it.
Let's Go Brandon!

And have the FBI track you down and "accidentally" shoot your family for the crime of trying to be a free person without the unyielding yoke of government strangling you.

Maybe if you made some kind of giant compound to keep people out, and invite other like-minded freedom loving people to come live with you and take care of the property. Maybe that would work?

Back
Top Bottom