• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thank You from GOAL's E.D.

GOAL

NES Member
Folks,

I just wanted to drop a note of thanks to NES for the overwhelming outpouring of support over the last few weeks. To say the least the last year has been a challenge, but I truly believe we are turning the corner and will see some very positive results in the near future. The encouraging emails and phone calls have meant a lot to the staff and I as we work hard to prepare the new office for full operations. The donations of supplies and materials to get the new facility and classroom ready have made the transition tremendously easier than we could have hoped for. With GOAL free of the suppressive yoke we have been burdened with for so many years and with the support of our members and true patriots I believe our organization will reach heights never before imagined.

Thank you again and I sincerely hope the staff and I can live up to the trust and support that has been delivered from all of you.

With GOAL free of the suppressive yoke we have been burdened with for so many years and with the support of our members and true patriots I believe our organization will reach heights never before imagined.

Thank you again and I sincerely hope the staff and I can live up to the trust and support that has been delivered from all of you.

Onward and upward Jim!

I have to admit that I am stunned at the complete, positive turnaround in the organization. A few months ago, I would not have predicted this result.

Jim - Thank you for the hard work that you and everyone else at GOAL does. While I'm sure the last few month have been challenging, I believe that GOAL has reached the 'tipping point' and will become an even stronger and more effective organization. That's good for all of us and is an absolute necessity!

I wish GOAL the best of success moving forward.

My problem was never with the troops, but with the command structure. It will be nice to have everyone working together to oppose our common enemies.

Myself, family, and friends will continue to support GOAL.

Jim - Thank you for the hard work that you and everyone else at GOAL does. While I'm sure the last few month have been challenging, I believe that GOAL has reached the 'tipping point' and will become an even stronger and more effective organization. That's good for all of us and is an absolute necessity!

This! [thumbsup]

I think I speak for (almost) everyone when I say that I'm glad we can put this in the past and really concentrate on the future.

Back
Top Bottom