• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thank You from GOAL

GOAL

NES Member
Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone from NES for a great event last night in Boxborough. The outpouring of support from volunteers and attendees was second to none. It simply could not have happened without you! Hopefully we can continue to get the word out and even increase participation in future events. Thanks again, and lets keep this train rolling.

Your Welcome![grin]

Healey on the Cape & Islands this weekend!
Will be contacting Goal on this.
What a great way to say welcome to the Cape Mura!
Than with our signs!

It would be awesome if our legislators that support us here on the Cape were there as well!

Last edited:
Thanks really should go out to GOAL and all the staff as well as the directors. They all put in extra hours doing our bidding. Thank you.

Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone from NES for a great event last night in Boxborough. The outpouring of support from volunteers and attendees was second to none. It simply could not have happened without you! Hopefully we can continue to get the word out and even increase participation in future events. Thanks again, and lets keep this train rolling.

Additional donation sent just because you posted on a Tuesday. :)

Tonight, at my Club's Monthly Meeting, when it came to The Good of the Club part, I got up, and gave a quick rundown on last night's shindig.

Then, just to make sure that everyone there was in the loop, I explained what all the fuss was about. I (truthfully) told them that my son, coming home from the range, before the current crap, said, "I don't think I'll be able to do this when I'm your age."

Then, I told everyone to join GOAL.

GOAL: If you have some postage laying around, perhaps a mailing of applications to the Clubs in the area will get a member or two?

Thanks for fighting the good fight.

Join in for the Roll with GOAL Rally on Sunday, August 28, details here, http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...-GOAL-quot-DuePROCESSion-Rolling-Rally-Thread.

WHEN AND WHERE IS THE NEXT ONE?? (not that we missed it) Just keeping feet on the accelerator.

- - - Updated - - -

Many thanks to Jim, Jon, Mike, Angi, Board folks, speakers and volunteers for a well-run and inspiring evening. First rate.

Edit: Thanks also to those who donated items for the raffles and auction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom