Thank You from GOAL

GOAL

NES Member
Hi folks,

Just wanted to take a moment away from the countless interviews and express our thanks for the support that NES has shown through the years and especially over the last few weeks. The GOAL staff and Board has worked very hard to represent our cause well during the recent attacks on our civil rights. We have not backed down from a single interview request. There were a few where the deadlines simply could not be met due to time requirements, but we took every opportunity to put our views in front of the public. As a result I think it has put us in a much better position to deal with the political assault that will likely come in 2013.

There will be plenty of things to be said and done after the New Year, but for now on behalf of the GOAL staff and Board, thank you for all you have done.

No. Thank you. You are the face the public sees. I know what it's like to deal with a couple dozen anti 2A people in my life. I can't imagine the number you deal with. I can just 'go back to work' when the discussion is over. [smile]

I heard you on Bax and O'Brien at some ungodly hour in the am. Thanks for carrying the banner.

Back
Top Bottom