• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thank You Derek

Hey Derek,

Sorry to post in this thread again - PM Full, resorted back to registered. The money cleared my account on the 13th :) I want to be green again.

As always thanks and I appreciate all the work that goes into this great forum.

Thanks Derek for taking my money and making me a dealer on here! You better put that money into some ammo!!! HAHA!!

Dis Place is Vunderbar!

I've only been here a little over a month and I've already attended 2 member shoots and have purchased whole buncha goodies, not to mention all of the wonderful people I've met. THANX INDEED!

After lurking on this website for almost three years and having recently make a purchase from one of the forum's members... I thought I should show my appreciation and say "Thank You" by becoming a NES Member.

-Rick

Finally joined

I have been absorbing information here for the past couple months and finally dug out the paypal account info and made myself legit. Lots of great info here. I look at the classifieds every day.... Have a couple handguns and hope to get into the SKS or AK world soon. Am I in the running for an AR mag now? That could be the tipping point from the low cost entry point to a bigger $ entry. Lots of interesting options in the classifieds for all points of interest.

Thanks for a great forum.

Hi Derek,

Would like to add my own small "thank you". Am just getting back into shooting after 20+ years away, and the resources of your site are phenominal. The site is helping me get "modernized" and up to date, and am, little by little, meeting some of the posters at matches.

Thanks for your efforts....they are appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom