Thank You Derek

I'm green and I didn't even have to buy more expensive light bulbs or hug a tree. f'n sweet.

Thanks Derek,

Great site, great people, lots of useful info. Joined Jan 13th and went Green today, some of the best money I could have spent, next to ammo, and maybe a gun or two......just kidding.....now to get the wife to go Green. Thanks again!!!!!!

Excuse me one second while I put this on
2w4bvad.jpg
. Okay, thanks for waiting.

Thank you D and all the Mod's for keeping this joint what it is. An exceptionally unique place on the web that isn't only a great place to visit from the computer but actually goes a long way to bringing together people in the real world in many ways.
I've met and spent time with a number of people from this board and look forward to meeting and hangin' with many more. And, I think that without the work you folks do that this community would be just another shit hole truck stop along the info super highway.

Thank y'all [cheers]

I just paid for a year of being "green" for my little sister. Her username is SA1911, & she's well on her way to being a future shooting enthusiast.

Thanks again to Derek for keeping this place great!

Going green on St Patricks Day!

Derek, you should get the check and be able to turn me into a leprechaun on 03-17-09.

Thanks again!
-dm-

Derek (and crew),

You guys run one hell of a show.

Lately i have been using the forum to sell some stuff and have had only positive experiences.

Thanks again for a superb job!
I'll be happy to send the dough.

-dm-

Last edited:
Thank you, Derek. This forum is great. A ton of excellant info and a great resource for anyone that wants to learn about guns from the experts.

Just went GREEN FINALLY! Was going to wait for the LTC, but got impatient and couldn't wait any longer to join.

Thanks man...its good to be green and what do you know just happens to be my favorite color [smile]....just wish I was in time to get in for the AR lower buy

Later , Rob

Just went green!

To be honest, I felt I owed Derek this because of all the great info I have taken from the site in my short time viewing it and belonging to it (i.e. what a non-res permit is, how to go about getting it, explanations of gun laws, the free NRA membership post that I never would have known about, etc.).

Thanks to everyone.

Just re-uped for another year of NES, the best value on the net.

So I was looking at the Membership floor and I saw that case of ammo and thought, "Hey, that's my floor. Lookit ma, my floor is famous on NES!"

Thanks Derek, for putting this thing together.

R. Duke

There is no better group of people to be had on any other forum. Meeting in real world will confirm this. Derek and crew get kudos for their passion and commitment to excellence. Welcome to all the new greenies.[kiss]

Back
Top Bottom