• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thank you Derek, Four Seasons and NES

kiver

NES Member
I was able to pick up my Shield today. Nice folks there at Four Seasons. The place was very busy. I am sure Carl would tell you I was grinning ear to ear when I picked this up. Thank you.

I would like to thank Derek and all of the moderators for the hard work you put into this forum. I am sure us knuckleheads drive you guys nuts some times. I also want to thank all of the members here for all of the great advice you have given me in the past few years.

NES ROCKS!!!

I got a shield there Wednesday. Not sure who helped me but I bought it a few minutes before the store closed. Just as my cousin and I were about to leave someone else cancelled one they had held and the guys working there sold it to us! Again, many thanks; a great first gun and graduation present.[smile]

I was able to pick up my Shield today. Nice folks there at Four Seasons. The place was very busy. I am sure Carl would tell you I was grinning ear to ear when I picked this up. Thank you

I would like to thank Derek and all of the moderators for the hard work you put into this forum. I am sure us knuckleheads drive you guys nuts some times. I also want to thank all of the members here for all of the great advice you have given me in the past few years.

NES ROCKS!!!

Well said and I concur except the first part. I didn't pick up a free shield...bastard.

Shield is a great gun and you could not have bought it at a better place

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congrats on the new gun. Hearing experiences like this just re-enforces how NES just makes the world a better place (well, my world at least) [wink]

I've never had a gun for free, so tell me, is it like when you go to a nice restaurant and someone else pays (like on your birthday or anniversary), and the food just tastes better, does the gun feel better? [smile]

Back
Top Bottom