Thank you, Derek, for starting NES

Checking NES is the first and last thing I do every day.

I've met more than a few good folks here but I'll tell ya this:

What I really appreciate are the differing viewpoint on the mulititude of subjects discussed.

You guys make me think and learn every day.

HAHA This is great...and I want to thank everyone for helping me get things that I wouldn't have gotten other wise do to the power of group buying.

So another thanks for Bossman starting this as well. Lots of great people on here!

There is a whole lotta man love going on in here! Damn

I will say the number of educated, informed gun owners in the new England area especially the state of Massachusetts has been greatly increased because of this site. My own personal involvement in shooting/gun ownership in general was facilitated and encouraged by this site. Further, my participation in shooting sports or activities has also been brought on through the great people that make up this site. I can honestly say, I would have never known or had the courage to participate in events like green member shoots, or NRA high power competitions without this site.

I can also honestly say that my participation in these shooting sports has also helped inform and educate some people in my life that would have never had any interest in firearms and who I would have considered "antis" before.

So yeah, I guess I'll join in, thanks Derek

Back
Top Bottom