Thank you clients and friends.

You know this would make a kickass belt buckle...right?

vPl239c.jpg

If I ever win the Poweball, you're on my short list to call, even before the Lamborghini dealership. Congrats. Well deserved honor, and being named by your peers makes it even a higher one.

Congratulations Greg. Great work. Quite an honor to recognized by your peers for your work.

1579910233176.jpeg

We'll hold this till you're ready to expand...

1579910446730.jpeg

NICE!!!! please post more of your work. haven't seen any pics lately, and i'm guessing i'm not the only one here who enjoys seeing your art

You made my humble Ruger MK 3 a perfect shooter. Well done Sir and Congratulations!

Congratulatuons from this previous client. You fixed the trigger on my M&P. I have since moved to NH, so sorry I can't bring any more business over the state line..

Congratulations! I always look forward to your posts of completed builds. So many things I didn't know I wanted until I saw it.

The APG is legit, and you won't keep a membership if you don't support your customers properly. I know one big name no longer a member - some say he was kicked out; he claims to have resigned; he reportedly stated that no org would dictate his customer support policies to him. I don't know the real story, but it appears the org operates on a higher plane than "pay your due and we tell the world how good you are".

People in the DPRM will take a hit as guns come in from all over the country to Derr Precision. This, and his monthly column in American Handgunner, pushes him to the top of hill.

Back
Top Bottom