• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thank you Carl and Derek - rep308 has a new M&P 9c

rep308

NES Member
Woke this morning with Derek asking for my contact info for the Thanksgiving M&P drawing. I called Carl at 9, was at his shop at 10:30 and selected a M&P 9mm compact. I had it home by noon, field stripped and clean it and shot a box of white box through it by 1:30. The firearm is great and I've got to get a trigger job to fix the MA compliant crap.

Thanks to all, Christmas on Thanksgiving

Last edited:
Congrats!!!

I won the July 4th gun (also a MP 9C) good gun. I also got an APEX trigger and it makes an already good gun a great gun...if you decide to get the trigger (which by the way is a DIY install) make sure you tell APEX is's for a Mass Compliant gun. The parts are different for the rest of the world.

Woke this morning with Derek asking for my contact info for the Thanksgiving M&P drawing. I called Carl at 9, was at his shop at 10:30 and selected a M&P 9mm compact. I had it home by noon, field stripped and clean it and shot a box of white box through it by 1:30. The firearm is great and I've got to get a trigger job to fix the MA compliant crap.

Thanks to all, Christmas on Thanksgiving

Congrats to you. And props to NES & Four Seasons if this doesn't motivate people to turn green I don't what will.

Back
Top Bottom