• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thad Riley for NH Governor

xtry51

NES Member
I recently became aware of Thad Riley as a candidate running against Sununu for the Republican nomination for Governor in NH. His website can be found here:

I read up on what I could find and signed up as interested in helping him after liking what I saw. This was yesterday. Today he personally called me and we spoke on the phone for 15 minutes. I came away impressed. I will be going to see him at an event April 13th. You can find his event calendar here.

We need a Republican governor with a spine, who doesn't support lockdowns or masks and wants to shrink size of government. Thad seemed to be much better suited than Sununu who I find abhorrent.

I'll post updates here on what I find after meeting him in person. I hope this thread an gain traction and people can at least get the word out people are running against Sununu and we do have some options worth exploring to solidify freedom here in NH.

Sununu all day long. He’s a nearly bulletproof candidate.

Republicans in moderate, normal,sane, competitive states seem to have amazing skills at nominating “pure” candidates that don’t win general statewide elections.

I’ll take an “imperfect” Republican over any of our current US Representatives or Senators.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 5
At a DC roast, NH Governor Chris Sununu joked that Cheeto Jesus was "f*ckin' crazy."

Therefore, some NES conservative stalwarts now want Sununu to pay at the polls.

Call Cheeto Jesus "f*ckin' crazy"? How dare he! [rofl]
Yeah, totally only because Trump.
Go back under the rock you crawled out of.

Sununu brings much-needed balance to the table in a state that is undergoing significant change.

He's unbeatable in the governor race, and will be vying for the presidency sooner than later.

I wish him well.

As for Cheeto Jesus's hurt feelings, TS.

Maybe Cee-Jay will task Corey Lewandowski to come up with a candidate to beat Governor Sununu.

Oh, wait... [rofl]

Attachments

• lX1f1Mm.jpg
    lX1f1Mm.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 3
Sununu is a terrible statist. He's had no problem wielding "emergency powers" in clear non-emergency situations. I do not care that liberals and rhinos like him. A rhino will vote R regardless of who is the nominee. And I don't care about making liberals happy.

We need smaller government. Smaller budgets. Less laws and a leader with a f***ing spine to stop letting the left drag the right further into progressivism.

Good luck winning another election with Sununu when people like me stop voting for him.

I have zero problem with people critiquing Trump. I have my own problems with Trump in a bunch of areas. The Sununu issue is he doesn't attack Trumps policies. He just spouts TDS bullshit and he turns a complete blind eye to the voting issues we had in NH this last election. Which makes me think he's in on it.

Sununu is a terrible statist. He's had no problem wielding "emergency powers" in clear non-emergency situations. I do not care that liberals and rhinos like him. A rhino will vote R regardless of who is the nominee. And I don't care about making liberals happy.

We need smaller government. Smaller budgets. Less laws and a leader with a f***ing spine to stop letting the left drag the right further into progressivism.

Good luck winning another election with Sununu when people like me stop voting for him.
That's rich. Bigly rich.

Cheeto Jesus relinquished control of the country to Dr. Fauci and the CDC.

Cheeto Jesus's policies set the stage for mail-in voting.

Cheeto Jesus signed, endorsed and balleyhooed the $2,200,000,000 *Democrat sponsored* CARES act, which economically paralyzed the nation and got a significant percentage of the work force hooked on sloth.

Attachments

• 41hhE3bQqKL.jpg
    41hhE3bQqKL.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
He's a clown. Does not own nor shoot guns, just hangs out at the Senior Center trolling, while sucking on Biden Penis flavored Gummy Worms.
ROTFLMAO!

That was a good one, but nothing could be further from the truth.

As President Biden would say, "Look, here's the deal..."

I've been shooting since 1965 (started on a Winchester Mod. '06). Got my first MA LTC in 1975. (Had to bring the CoP to court, but I prevailed.)

Dozens and dozens of guns have come and gone since that time. Currently down to a 20+ piece collection, equally divided between long guns and pistols. Been a member of a nice little fish & game club here in NH for well over 25 years, and shoot there frequently. I carry early and often.

BTW, I've been voting straight-ticket Republican since 1972, when Nixon, Frank Sargent and Paul Cronin were on the ballot.

But here's the thing, kid: I'm a realist. And I don't GAF about toeing the line.

Sorry to burst your fantasy bubble.

It's all good, Bt74. Cheeto Jesus still loves you.

C'mon man! [smile]

1649241845226.png

Morning thoughts after browsing this thread here:

1. If anyone is sour about Sununu criticizing Trump at that event in DC last week, there is a whole thread on r/newhamsphire laughing at you-yes you specifically.
  2. Just because someone is criticizing Trump, doesn't mean he is riding Biden's cock. The belief that one must be a democrat voter is dumb to say the least.
  3. Trump EARNED a good 75% of the criticism he received. His policies were implemented in such a way that they became null and void as soon as the new regime came in. Really effective leader who leaves no lasting legacy, eh. Well I suppose court cases after that January 6 stunt could be a called a legacy. Try to run a country like a narcissistic businessman and this is what you get-shambles.
  4. Worship of politicians is gayer than a catholic priest in a canoe with a couple naked boys. Orange Julius does not love you and his "rallies" only serve his ego.
  5. I could have sworn this thread was about someone trying to primary Sununu.

I wish My Riley luck and he is probably a better competitor than Testerman's weirdo crew. Perhaps he'll force Sununu to answer some questions.

Last edited:
I like Sununu's stance on guns, vetoing anti gun bills that came to him. Something that no Mass Rino would ever do.
I'm kind of soured on his handling of the Plandemic.

He's a really great Republican governor in New England. He's a crappy Republican governor anywhere else, but he's as good as we've seen in New England.

I'll check out Riley, and wind up voting for him in the primary. If he doesn't win the primary, I'll vote Sununu.

Sununu brings much-needed balance to the table in a state that is undergoing significant change.

He's unbeatable in the governor race, and will be vying for the presidency sooner than later.

I wish him well.

As for Cheeto Jesus's hurt feelings, TS.

Maybe Cee-Jay will task Corey Lewandowski to come up with a candidate to beat Governor Sununu.

Oh, wait... [rofl]
enough trolling

Nice to be able to afford some in fighting. We're choosing between Geoff Diehl and the spawn of satan, odds are looking good for satan

Can a guy named Thad (pronounced Thad or Tad) really have a spine??? Thad is pretty much Todd. Haven't we all heard the George Carlin bit on Tooooooodddd???/ ;)

I've been shooting since 1965 (started on a Winchester Mod. '06). ... Dozens and dozens of guns have come and gone since that time.
Picture-22.png

Sununu is well balanced for a Dem

He's gone so far as to write his own red flag bill that trampled 4A, 5A and a raft of other constitutionally protected rights

He's trampled the NH constitution in his covid response and only relinquished power when faced with revolt from his own party.

Sununu has largely done the right thing because to do otherwise would have gone against his entire caucus that has supported good policy in house/senate

But when left to his own accord his pulls shit like ordering NHSP to arrest people who've done nothing illegal at EC meetings

Sununu needs a solid challenger who actually supports limited government constitutional policy.

More important than who's governor/in corner office is continueing to control the NH House....and to a lesser degree the Senate.
He isn't perfect, but I'm sure glad we don't have Hassan or Flynch in that office.

From Thadd's calendar........better be a quick meeting, Musical Bingo starts at 7pm !!!

April 13th

NEKKS Republican Committe Meeting

Saddleup Saloon, 6 p.m.

I totally agree he's not a bad as Hassan on issues......but ONLY as long as there's a republican majority to hold his feet to the fire.......left to his own devices he's dem-lite/manage the decline special.

Think Sen McConnell vs Sen Rand Paul.....

But Lynch was a class act.....didnt agree with his positions on issues but he wasnt extreme like Hassan.....and he always treated people with respect/took time to talk to folks even when they vehemently opposed his positions on issues......truly a class act.

Sununu's office is as bad with non responses as Hassan's was.
And Sununu has learned nothing from his mishandling of the pandemic, evidenced by his lamenting that he couldn‘t simply write an executive order to suspend the gas tax when the legislature was not doing it quick enough in his opinion. I still don’t understand where he gets the right to ANY executive orders. Isn’t this one of the things the executive council is supposed to reign in?

I got my issues with prince Sununu and was hoping he would run for senate so we could send him off to the swamp where he wants to be.

I think next in line behind him is Frank Edelblut. He has name recognition and has done well with pushing the EFA’s.

Back
Top Bottom