TGIF

MJ1

................[grin].......................

4bdd00a3.jpg

DSCF0003_zps83cc54b9.jpg

Last edited:
In this an Enfield thread?

Matched Savage 79C series, fall '43. About time I took it to the range again; its been about 3 years now.

T

It's a TGIF post or a #1 MkIII possibly. But if you want to drive it on the Savage #4's we can do that too with 12C and 14C rifles.

e45cec25_zpsd9f1730a.jpg

Have a great Friday.

So nice...... I'm looking for a savage
Fills a Made in Mass notch in my "collection"

Last edited:
don't take offense but when that happens to me it's normally something I am doing wrong, that is just me. I'm not an expert on anything. Most of the time my preparation is not complete, ie I didn't inspect the rifle or any other part like ammo is funky.

Good Luck

bf07d941.jpg

don't take offense but when that happens to me it's normally something I am doing wrong, that is just me. I'm not an expert on anything. Most of the time my preparation is not complete, ie I didn't inspect the rifle or any other part like ammo is funky.

Good Luck

bf07d941.jpg

Most rifles I come across are very worn.

So nice...... I'm looking for a savage
Fills a Made in Mass notch in my "collection"

Funny, a guy at work was just telling me about the Savages earlier today... He too wants one to fill his Made in Mass collection.

Happened on last Friday. Sad about the '66 VW too. I didn't' want a new truck and want to keep mine. I'm thinking a rag top with teak wood flat bed.

IMG_20170126_133522605b_zpsky0ul5t8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom