Texas Welfare Office Shooting

This is what happens when people become too dependent on something and then lose it

You haven't seen anything yet.

Lets just hope they focus their frustration on themselves like this lady.

I honestly think I was more shocked that she had a 7 hour standoff in TX without someone taking her down early in the ordeal.

You haven't seen anything yet.

^ this ^

[thinking] once uncle sugar runs out of money things will get more interesting. we are talking 2nd and 3rd generation Teet suckers who will experience a traumatic event when their "entitlements" are cut off.

[popcorn] i can't Efing wait. [mg]

I second the "tip of the iceberg" viewpoint. This is a nice little glimpse at what will be a complete unraveling when our currency implodes.

maybe she was disgusted by the flood of "immigrants" who got all the help they needed and more while she got nothing. i know it pisses me off to no end to hear about all the benefits these people get. the article didn't mention her citizen status but i will assume she was one. no excuse for shooting the kids though......

/devil's advocate

I really wish these selfish pricks would be consistent. Their entitlement mentality has them putting themselves first all the time. When you feel like shooting people, remember: SELF FIRST.

I totally agree with the boss. I just can't imagine capping your kids. If this is what is in store for us, and I believe we are well on the way, a civilized society is over. Stock up everyone.

Milk, eggs and 00 buckshot every Wally world trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unreal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom