Texas SWAT team responds to incident at synagogue as service Facebook livestream is disabled

The thing that upsets me the most is those that are willfully disarming their co-religionists. It isn't enough that they chose to be lambs to the slaughter, they want force that choice on everyone else.It's like their house was robbed because they refused to lock their doors, insist on not locking their doors and don't want anyone else to be able to lock their doors.

I can't fathom how the same people go on about the Holocaust, and "never again"" while blocking, any steps to practically stop that. They seem to think kindness to and accommodation of Evil which openly declares it will exterminate them, will make it not want to be Evil.
Cowards like to drag everyone down to their level so they don't stand out.
I have know some people that are true pacifists.
The real ones are willing to die for their beliefs but never push the point of view on others.
They I can at least respect.
Cowards don't want to die they just expect others to get their hands dirty and protect them.
Ask any anti 2A democrat .
Surrounded by armed men but don't want you to be able to protect yourself.

Last edited:
Imagine this. The guy next door who steals your car and uses it in a suicide bombing.

The parents are not accused of any crime, never arrested, never prosecuted.

The courts order the parents home destroyed with no compensation because "obviously" the parents approved of the kid's action.

We have a teeny bit of that in MA - allowing your adult child to live in your house makes you liable for all his legal defense fees even if you have no involvement in the alleged crime.
I was always of the impression (maybe incorrectly) that the purpose of bulldozing houses and such was to make the person who was willing to trade his life for the cause to think twice due to making his family suffer for his actions as well.

Of course it wasn’t 6 million. Nobody knows what the real number is, 5,999,998? But there is enough evidence to prove it happened.
I was friends with a camp survivor and my Grandfather was part of the liberation of one.
My Grandfather was on of the toughest men I have ever known and he couldn't hardly speak of it .
Anyone who denies it happen needs to be beaten .

I too have met and talked with a few survivors. Have seen the tattoos they refused to have removed, so people will never forget. I listened to the horrific stories of family members being slaughtered, of repeated torture, experimental drug and so-called medical procedures. I saw the pictures and videos from the liberators. Enough to make a billy goat puke. Humanity at its absolute barbaric worst.

And here we have it beginning all over again in the U.S. as more and more people are brainwashed by mainstream media to turn in their neighbors and family members.

Anyone who denies it ever happened is an not worthy of being called human.

Imagine the possibilities if Jewish American people abandoned the Democratic Party. They should. The hysterical SJWs are majority anti-Israel and now they're getting elected to Congress.

I was always of the impression (maybe incorrectly) that the purpose of bulldozing houses and such was to make the person who was willing to trade his life for the cause to think twice due to making his family suffer for his actions as well.

I’m not sure, that very well may be. I think the question remains. There are people trying to stand on some sort of moral high ground justifying Israel’s conduct while condemning Palestine/Hamas. But how does that square away with Israel intentionally making the family of a criminal suffer? I think Rob’s point being, it doesn’t.

I’m not sure, that very well may be. I think the question remains. There are people trying to stand on some sort of moral high ground justifying Israel’s conduct while condemning Palestine/Hamas. But how does that square away with Israel intentionally making the family of a criminal suffer? I think Rob’s point being, it doesn’t.
When you are surrounded on all sides 24 hours a day , seven days a week , 365 days a year by people who would love to see you suffer an agonizing death , you tend to set aside the morality for the practical.

The sad thing is there are people on both sides that just want to go to work in the morning and come home and just lead a normal life without worrying about a missile or a mortar crashing through your roof.

When you are surrounded on all sides 24 hours a day , seven days a week , 365 days a year by people who would love to see you suffer an agonizing death , you tend to set aside the morality for the practical.

I understand and wasn't proffering a disagreement. I was just trying to point out, as I think Rob was, that attempting to argue (as one poster in particular has been) that somehow everything Israel does is morally superior and righteous, is, well, ignorant. You can agree with their tactics and still be able to acknowledge that killing innocent people via collateral damage or doing things intentional designed to increase suffering of those NOT responsible, isn't exactly noble and likely violates international law.

As I said earlier, I might suggest the Israel/Palestine conflict is a perpetual cycle. Tit for tat. Each attack or strike by one side creates new enemies on the other side ensuring there will always be an enemy to strike and always an enemy to want to strike you.

Dang, and I was just about to ask what really happened with his barrel, not to mention his quest to understand federal vs. state gun law while acquiring long arms out of state.

Let's assume it is effective at that. Does that make it right?

What about using 3 generation punishment as an incentive for one not to be a criminal? Would that be right if proven effective?

that somehow everything Israel does is morally superior and righteous, is, well, ignorant. Y
Actually I was trying to point out that all countries, even the good guys (as the US and Israel generally regard each other) are not above morally corrupt use of "the end justifies the means" based techniques. Not sure if Canada does this though.

I was friends with a camp survivor and my Grandfather was part of the liberation of one.
My Grandfather was on of the toughest men I have ever known and he couldn't hardly speak of it .
Anyone who denies it happen needs to be beaten .
My first girlfriend was born in Israel to survivors. Both of her Parents bore the tattoos. Her Father gave testimony of how he survived the camps, it can be found on the internet. I had a Cousin who escaped the Nazis and had the tattoo as well.
I too have met and talked with a few survivors. Have seen the tattoos they refused to have removed, so people will never forget. I listened to the horrific stories of family members being slaughtered, of repeated torture, experimental drug and so-called medical procedures. I saw the pictures and videos from the liberators. Enough to make a billy goat puke. Humanity at its absolute barbaric worst.

And here we have it beginning all over again in the U.S. as more and more people are brainwashed by mainstream media to turn in their neighbors and family members.

Anyone who denies it ever happened is an not worthy of being called human.
I've also met a few other survivors over the years, including Elie Wiesel.

I've seen numerous videos that the Nazis took as well as American soldiers of the horrors in the camps.

More Jews are waking up to
But how does that square away with Israel intentionally making the family of a criminal suffer
Family that taught the child from the moment they're born to hate Jews. Families that teach their 4 year olds songs like "See a jew, kill a few. With a knife, with a gun. until the land is free of everyone last jew". You mean that family!?

Or perhaps we should condemn Israel for destroying the buildings families of suicide bombers get when their son/daughter blows up a bus in Israel.
Perhaps we should condemn Israel for destroying buildings that house rockets that can reach Jerusalem in 90 seconds or less. The rockets bought with the money UN gives to Palestinians to pay for things like food and water. but hey, it's Israel's fault, right!?

There is no moral equivalency between Israel and those who would rather kill their children for photo op.

"We can forgive [the Arabs] for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with [the Arabs] when they love their children more than they hate us..." - Golda Meir

He’s asking you a question to try and figure out what you do and don’t think is okay. I think we know already though. You unconditionally support anything and everything Israel has or will ever do.

More Jews are waking up to

Family that taught the child from the moment they're born to hate Jews. Families that teach their 4 year olds songs like "See a jew, kill a few. With a knife, with a gun. until the land is free of everyone last jew". You mean that family!?

Or perhaps we should condemn Israel for destroying the buildings families of suicide bombers get when their son/daughter blows up a bus in Israel.
Perhaps we should condemn Israel for destroying buildings that house rockets that can reach Jerusalem in 90 seconds or less. The rockets bought with the money UN gives to Palestinians to pay for things like food and water. but hey, it's Israel's fault, right!?

There is no moral equivalency between Israel and those who would rather kill their children for photo op.

"We can forgive [the Arabs] for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with [the Arabs] when they love their children more than they hate us..." - Golda Meir
Correct. You can’t judge them without living in their world, without truly understanding what they are faced with.

I’ve worked with Israelis. Good people trying to survive in an environment surrounded by enemies set on killing every last man, woman and child. Too many times during online meetings the alarms would go off because of incoming missiles and they would have to head down to the bunkers.

We joke about being at war, but they live it daily 24x7x365. There is always some terrorist trying to kill them. Try living like that and honestly tell me you would behave the same as you do today.

Also, just like in the U.S. the people have different points of view and are not all aligned with their government leaders at all times.

Last edited:
I've seen the bomb shelter in the Isreali home of a friend when we visited her in 2000. They take it all very seriously and live it every day.

To the question about American Jews being so liberal, here's an old article worth reading.

This thread was an interesting read but what it really makes me wonder is if you’re going to take hostages you think you take more than three…
Maybe they didn’t cover hostage taking at the terrorist training camp?

Just so it won’t fall through the cracks.

The jihadi was a know terrorist in the UK with a long criminal record - and still granted a tourist visa. Probably something to do with Biden getting rid of all the extra vetting Trump had put in place. Then when here the FBI was too busy checking on parents who speak at school boards. A replay of how the Coward County school shooting took place when the FBI was making up stuff about Trump.

In the vein of never letting a crisis go to waste, the tweet above shows the goal remains - disarming the citizenry.

He was known to the FBI. Then Biden starts talking about how we need to get guns off the streets. Color me shocked. Dallas FBI field office gets an “A” for being Biden Team Players.

MI5 investigated Texas synagogue hostage-taker in 2020

Last edited:
Just so it won’t fall through the cracks.

The jihadi was a know terrorist in the UK with a long criminal record - and still granted a tourist visa. Probably something to do with Biden getting rid of all the extra vetting Trump had put in place. Then when here the FBI was too busy checking on parents who speak at school boards. A replay of how the Coward County school shooting took place when the FBI was making up stuff about Trump.

In the vein of never letting a crisis go to waste, the tweet above shows the goal remains - disarming the citizenry.
The bottom line is that the FBI has to go. Either they are incompetent or actively ignoring known threats and either way the citizens of the US are getting screwed.

Back
Top Bottom