• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Texas SWAT team responds to incident at synagogue as service Facebook livestream is disabled

“A law-enforcement official with knowledge of the situation said Mr. Akram is believed to have flown from Britain to the U.S. in recent days. The official said investigators believe Mr. Akram used a handgun in the standoff, and they are working to figure out how and where he purchased it.”

Gun show loop-hole no doubt…

“A law-enforcement official with knowledge of the situation said Mr. Akram is believed to have flown from Britain to the U.S. in recent days. The official said investigators believe Mr. Akram used a handgun in the standoff, and they are working to figure out how and where he purchased it.”

Gun show loop-hole no doubt…
Biden claims he bought it on the "Street". I have to find out what street these guys are shopping at. I don't doubt for a second that there are muslim terrorist cells set up here that will readily arm people who want to harm our country. The open border makes it easier for the Cartels to work in conjunction with Al Qaeda or the terrorist group du jour.

Michigan AG Dana Nessel Speculates ‘White Supremacy’ to Blame for Texas Synagogue Terrorist Attack

Twat. Why can't these idiots learn to keep their trap shut?

Michigan AG Dana Nessel Speculates ‘White Supremacy’ to Blame for Texas Synagogue Terrorist Attack

Biden claims he bought it on the "Street". I have to find out what street these guys are shopping at. I don't doubt for a second that there are muslim terrorist cells set up here that will readily arm people who want to harm our country. The open border makes it easier for the Cartels to work in conjunction with Al Qaeda or the terrorist group du jour.
Just learned a new term this morning, Hitchen's razor: "What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." Didn't figure that Slo' Joe and his minions would provide such ample opportunity to cite it so quickly. Joe and Dana, you are dismissed.

Israel has collective punishment; leveling of entire homes because one occupant is a terrorist (not sure if it needs a conviction) , secret trials, and holding some prisoners incommunicado.

The US has civil forfeiture, a secret list restricting air travel, secret overseas black sites (or at least had), and secret trials, and holding some prisoners incommunicado.

Neither scores 100% on the due process / freedom scale.

Israel has collective punishment; leveling of entire homes because one occupant is a terrorist (not sure if it needs a conviction) , secret trials, and holding some prisoners incommunicado.

The US has civil forfeiture, a secret list restricting air travel, secret overseas black sites (or at least had), and secret trials, and holding some prisoners incommunicado.

Neither scores 100% on the due process / freedom scale.
Palestinian rockets kill Israeli Arabs and Jews, Women and Children and you call it "struggle". Israel destroys a building from which the rockets are being fired(after notifying every person in the area that the attack is coming) and you call it "collective punishment". Every other country just bombed the crap out of the area and call everyone "insurgents".

I am shocked at the level of lies the Americans are willing to spread about Israel. We should be ashamed of ourselves! Here's what Canadian prime minister said about Israel:

"Whistles for Jews", and the like? That sounds like a Nazi ploy that only the Jew hating, American left could think up.

I didn't read the whole thread, so this has perhaps already been asked, but didn't the swat team not go in until everyone has escaped and the islamic terrorist was dead?

Palestinian rockets kill Israeli Arabs and Jews, Women and Children and you call it "struggle". Israel destroys a building from which the rockets are being fired(after notifying every person in the area that the attack is coming) and you call it "collective punishment". Every other country just bombed the crap out of the area and call everyone "insurgents".
I never called it "struggle".

Military actions against an enemy that have collateral damage, bonus kills (I think General LeMay invented that term), etc. are not collective punishment. Taking action against a group of people via your nations' judicial system when one has committed a crime is collective punishment.

Consider a family who has a member who engages in terrorism, but only the spawn of the owner is charged or convicted. The offspring does not have title to the property.

What do you call bulldozing the house as punishment other than collective punishment? I'm not referring to a building that has strategic value, or was even uses as a launch point for an attack but rather the court ordering the house owned by the parents pancaked for the actions of a child. Though I think they sometimes settle for blocking off the room in which the miscreant lived, even though it is owned by someone else. Am I mistaken, or are the news reports of that sort of judicial action correct?

Military actions against an enemy that have collateral damage, bonus kills (I think General LeMay invented that term), etc. are not collective punishment.
The legitimately elected government of Gaza is Hamas. Hamas did not occupy Gaza or somehow is separate from the Gazans. They are the government. The government also control the military. The Hamas military is firing rockets into Israel. How is that NOT a military action? If so, what's your point about bulldozing a house of a terrorist? The Gazans are not innocent! They elected the government. They teach their children to kill Jews. They pay families rewards when family members kill Israelis!

Imagine this: a crazy neighbor starts shooting from his house, killing your kids. He has his wife and kids inside and does not let them come out. You call the police. The Police say "If we go in with SWAT, UN will condemn us and every newspaper will call us occupiers". Meanwhile, you're burying your child. Since the Police does not come, your neighbor continues shooting into your house, killing your dog. You try to figure out a way to end this so you offer your neighbor all of your land and most of the house. You only need a closet with a small mattress to sleep on. Your neighbor laughs and continues to shoot at your house, killing your wife. You have no one left of your family. You've had enough and you set the guy's house on fire. The court calls you an occupier and a criminal and the Police come and kill your ass!

These idiots do not speak for me or my homeys. This jew and his homeys are strapped, son! We carry Hebrew Hammers in 9mm and 45 ACP! Heck, even my Rabbi is joining us to practice at the range! Heck, my first experience shooting Smith&Wesson 500 was thanks to a guy I met at my temple.

I am an American and a Jew! Americans don't run. Jews persevere in adversity. I think I have the best mix of both!
Hebrew Hammers!! I love that!

Watch Fauda, even though is an Israeli show it does very well in capturing the shit show down there. Palestinians are breeding future terrorists. If you are born and raised there there’s only one team you can play for and that’s hamas. Not every Palestinian wants to live like that however with the state of affairs being what it has been for decades and currently it’s really hard not to be one sided.

The legitimately elected government of Gaza is Hamas. Hamas did not occupy Gaza or somehow is separate from the Gazans. They are the government. The government also control the military. The Hamas military is firing rockets into Israel. How is that NOT a military action? If so, what's your point about bulldozing a house of a terrorist? The Gazans are not innocent! They elected the government. They teach their children to kill Jews. They pay families rewards when family members kill Israelis!

Imagine this: a crazy neighbor starts shooting from his house, killing your kids. He has his wife and kids inside and does not let them come out. You call the police. The Police say "If we go in with SWAT, UN will condemn us and every newspaper will call us occupiers". Meanwhile, you're burying your child. Since the Police does not come, your neighbor continues shooting into your house, killing your dog. You try to figure out a way to end this so you offer your neighbor all of your land and most of the house. You only need a closet with a small mattress to sleep on. Your neighbor laughs and continues to shoot at your house, killing your wife. You have no one left of your family. You've had enough and you set the guy's house on fire. The court calls you an occupier and a criminal and the Police come and kill your ass!
Imagine this. The guy next door who steals your car and uses it in a suicide bombing.

The parents are not accused of any crime, never arrested, never prosecuted.

The courts order the parents home destroyed with no compensation because "obviously" the parents approved of the kid's action.

We have a teeny bit of that in MA - allowing your adult child to live in your house makes you liable for all his legal defense fees even if you have no involvement in the alleged crime.

Biden mumbled something about him getting g the gun at a homeless shelter or from some homeless person on the street. He's mixing up the guys telling the synagogue that he was homeless. Biden's mind is shot...

What a crock of shit.
Holocaust deniers are either incredibly stupid or incredibly evil, and in some cases, both.

Israel doesn't even register on the charts of mass murder when compared to Stalin, Mao, Hitler and Pol Pot.
My biggest complaint about Israel is that they are not aggressive enough.

Pee family. If you participate in anything or "buy seats" for the high holiday services (3 days, typically $300-500 for 2 seats), that's extra.

No, that's a relatively new option and they get to work on a farm (kibbutz). They don't get to handle guns.
Do Jews believe in tithing or is this just their version of it? I get that the rabbi needs to eat also, but this seems pretty steep.

If Israel’s response to Hamas’ indiscriminate rocket attacks is their own missile attacks, which lead to the death of Hamas members as well as sometimes people not involved but just related or worse, just near them, so that Palestinians witness or are otherwise effected by people being killed by Israel, and therefore angry with and wanting to seek revenge, ensuring a constant flow of people willing to join Hamas…one might suggest that is in fact, the purpose of both the Hamas rocket attacks and Israeli missile strikes.

Can’t have war if there aren’t people to fight against. Both sides know this. Which is why both sides continue to engage they way they do.

The propaganda value of Israeli missile strikes is HUGE to Hamas. And it’s even bigger when they can point to their own rocket attack that hits nothing and hurts nobody. So why would Israel persist?

Is a missile strike that has potential of killing people not their target either because of poor intel, or simply unexpected circumstances and bad luck, proportional, ensure the least amount of collateral damage as possible, and minimize suffering? Or is it just the easiest method without risking Israeli military lives?

Anyone who thinks that somehow Israel is entirely innocent and completely without fault, and cannot be blamed for anything they do, is ignorant or delusional.

Do Jews believe in tithing or is this just their version of it? I get that the rabbi needs to eat also, but this seems pretty steep.
No, there is no tithing but the members must pay for the building, staff, etc. Rabbis typically get $100-150K/year salary plus a free house. The Cantor's salary is probably just below that. Jewish families back before the 1970s used to be members for life. Those of my generation and younger (and I'm a boomer) only joined long enough for their kids to get Bar/Bat Mitvah'd (age 13, which is like Confirmation in Christianity) and then quit. So there are dwindling numbers paying to keep up the institution. There is no national/international/state org to subsidize the operations either.

A new Israeli film tackles the taboo: Did six million Jews die in the Holocaust?​

"Filmmaker David Fisher’s latest documentary, the controversial ‘The Round Number,’ explores how the toll was determined and why many are loath to call it into question"

“Nobody responsible or no self-respecting historian will tell you that six million [Jews] were killed in the Holocaust,” Hanna Yablonka, a professor of Holocaust studies at Ben-Gurion University, tells Fisher in the film.

“In Germany they told me, We can’t allow ourselves to air such a film to our audience,” the filmmaker said. “We are worried that the film will come across as if we are supporting Holocaust denial.”

Of course it wasn’t 6 million. Nobody knows what the real number is, 5,999,998? But there is enough evidence to prove it happened.

I know of no rational, reasonable, clear thinking individual(s) that says no jews were persecuted by Hitler.

Please cite any/some unbiased evidence so we can all make up our own minds as to the 6 million figure.

"Truth Does Not Fear Investigation"

David McPherson

There’s a good saying that brethren have used over the years to show our sincerity in what we practice and preach: "truth does not fear investigation." The idea is that if one is genuinely concerned about doing right, he’ll not be afraid of someone else questioning what he does. By frequent examinations and regular defenses one is constantly kept "in check." If by an "investigation" one’s preaching and/or practice is proven true, great. If however it is proven to be false, there’s a since in which this is also great, for now the sincere individual can make the necessary changes to get back on track and be right.

Unfortunately, not everyone is interested in truth. Some are content to go on in their error hoping no one will ever challenge them. If they are questioned, too many write it off as being "bothered" and ignore the "investigator." How sad!

Those fearful of investigation need reminding of what Peter wrote, "...be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you..." (1 Pt. 3:15). When a person gets to the point where they cannot defend or give an answer for what they’re doing, it’s time to do something else. While error may clam up, get aggravated and run from it - truth does not fear investigation. What about you?!
I’ve seen the photos of mass graves with piles of bodies in them. Easy enough to find on google.

I know of no rational, reasonable, clear thinking individual(s) that says no jews were persecuted by Hitler.

Please cite any/some unbiased evidence so we can all make up our own minds as to the 6 million figure.

"Truth Does Not Fear Investigation"

David McPherson

There’s a good saying that brethren have used over the years to show our sincerity in what we practice and preach: "truth does not fear investigation." The idea is that if one is genuinely concerned about doing right, he’ll not be afraid of someone else questioning what he does. By frequent examinations and regular defenses one is constantly kept "in check." If by an "investigation" one’s preaching and/or practice is proven true, great. If however it is proven to be false, there’s a since in which this is also great, for now the sincere individual can make the necessary changes to get back on track and be right.

Unfortunately, not everyone is interested in truth. Some are content to go on in their error hoping no one will ever challenge them. If they are questioned, too many write it off as being "bothered" and ignore the "investigator." How sad!

Those fearful of investigation need reminding of what Peter wrote, "...be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you..." (1 Pt. 3:15). When a person gets to the point where they cannot defend or give an answer for what they’re doing, it’s time to do something else. While error may clam up, get aggravated and run from it - truth does not fear investigation. What about you?!
I have a tendency to believe the survivors.
1200x675_cmsv2_350b4c66-0649-5473-865d-34e2823d717f-4458108.jpg

As in "Mr. Terrorist, we rise up in solidarity against you?"
Well , if they all stand up it's easier to hit more targets than if they are sitting.
These people who think you're going to hug it out with some nutbag are getting tiresome and just makes slaughters so much easier .

Back
Top Bottom