• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Texas SWAT team responds to incident at synagogue as service Facebook livestream is disabled

I'm not saying she's innocent. I haven't ready much about it. But they were laying it on pretty thick in a previously posted article.
I get it. But trusting 'eye-witnesses' in a prison? Are you f'ing kidding me? I trust convicts even less than the MSM in those regards. No one in prison is guilty of anything. If you believe the press, people are doing 20 years for simple possession. Nope, they pled to simple possession. edit: I should say simple possession of MJ./edit.

That’s literally the same thing. If they aren’t convicted or something else, then that’s what they are in prison for. That’s how it works.
I know the mechanisms are lost on you, but that's not how it works. You are arrested and charged with whatever, the possession is a easy stack on. There is no way someone is doing 20 for simple possession of MJ, at least at the federal level.

I don't give a damn about his sister.

He's in a synagogue holding a rabbi and three other Jews hostage, threatening to shoot them.
f*** him and f*** his "religeon of peace".

This is why I carry a gun everywhere that I can, including synagogue and church.

I cannot "coexist" with people that want to kill me because of my religeon.

The US wrongfully imprisons many people each year, many of which are your own pro-2a, 'conservative' compatriots who now are labled 'domestic terrorists' under the same pretenses set by brazen anti islam propaganda. Can you coexist with that?

Where are you seeing anything that people are wanting to kill you because of your "religeon."??

Do you see a common factor?

Not at all justifying violent actions done by those individuals in the news links you sent, but I can send three times as many of news stories where Israeli Jewish civilians physically / fatally assault Palestinian arab Christians and Muslims on a near daily basis with a incomparably higher death toll and incidence rate. Would that prove anything to you? Is that a valid argument for the opposing side? Please provide a cohesive argument that isn't just a bunch of links to news articles.

Thanks

I think we're done.

Not at all justifying violent actions done by those individuals in the news links you sent, but I can send three times as many of news stories where Israeli Jewish civilians physically / fatally assault Palestinian arab Christians and Muslims on a near daily basis with a incomparably higher death toll and incidence rate. Would that prove anything to you? Is that a valid argument for the opposing side? Please provide a cohesive argument that isn't just a bunch of links to news articles.

Thanks
Ah. So those poor Muslims are the oppressed? I see.
You've opened my eyes to their plight.
Christians should be martyrs as that is their place in the grand scheme, eh?

Thanks
What does what may or may not be happening in a foreign country have ANYTHING to to with with the taking of hostages in Texas?

Answer: Nothing...

A few questions come to mind:

- How long would it take to bring in professionals who know how to deal with this sort of thing? My guess would be the flight time from Tel Aviv plus an hour to get things together.

- Were the rabbi and the 3 others armed? It not why not? Churches, and synagogues are easily predictable targets for this sort of thing. This is TX, not NJ.

06F47C2E-2BE6-4553-9650-D04ABFFE20FC.jpeg
Julie is no ordinary gun model. Orin Julie the Queen Of Guns Served 3 year as combat soldier in the search and rescue unit (IDF). Owner of Alpha Gun Angels - AGA: instructor, IPSC shooter and a firearms lover. Julie creates videos from the range, competitions, shooting tips, sexy cosplays and more.

I'm not claiming that justified I'm just talkin about the point that some previous users made breaking up a potential motive and the story behind that
Yeah, I understand the motive, I am amazed by the sheer f***ing stupidity.
Does he really think this is going to end with his sister being freed and him just strolling away?

Answers the question, "what is the best use for 300 winchester magnum?"

View attachment 565173
Julie is no ordinary gun model. Orin Julie the Queen Of Guns Served 3 year as combat soldier in the search and rescue unit (IDF). Owner of Alpha Gun Angels - AGA: instructor, IPSC shooter and a firearms lover. Julie creates videos from the range, competitions, shooting tips, sexy cosplays and more.

The world's quite a dangerous place indeed these days. I'll take Orin Julie as my personal bodyguard 24/7 yes please. Oh and add Alex Zedra on the other flank as well.

The US wrongfully imprisons many people each year, many of which are your own pro-2a, 'conservative' compatriots who now are labled 'domestic terrorists' under the same pretenses set by brazen anti islam propaganda. Can you coexist with that?

Where are you seeing anything that people are wanting to kill you because of your "religeon."??

Just because somebody with any relation to a group that you don't like does any act on their own accord, doesn't mean it is representative of the theology. If an American like Timothy McVey commits a terrorist attack does that mean he is a "christian terrorist?" and Christianity and the bible promote that behavior? When Serbian priests were blessing fighters and their weapons fighting in the Balkans that were knowingly part of murdering death squads... mean Christians are people who want to kill non Christians because of their religion?

Do you happen to attend both a synagoge and church?
He is a Christian and a Jew. I believe he is a Chew.

A few questions come to mind:

- How long would it take to bring in professionals who know how to deal with this sort of thing? My guess would be the flight time from Tel Aviv plus an hour to get things together.

- Were the rabbi and the 3 others armed? It not why not? Churches, and synagogues are easily predictable targets for this sort of thing. This is TX, not NJ.
If you are talking this specific incident, it's not 'that' hard to hit a building. Give me 4 of almost anyone on this board and a weeks worth of training, we'd be 90% as good as anyone out there.

If you are talking in general, the Israeli way wouldn't really work here. Too many on this forum would freak out.

All hostages safe, out of Colleyville synagogue; Hostage-Taker Dead​

The FBI and local police said at a news conference Saturday night that three hostages who were held in a Colleyville synagogue for nearly 12 hours are unharmed and the hostage-taker is dead after a hostage rescue team breached the building. Authorities said the hostage-taker was killed in a shooting but did not answer a question about whether he was shot by law enforcement or if the gunshot was self-inflicted. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott tweeted about 9:35 p.m. that all hostages were safe and out of the synagogue after a loud bang and gunfire were heard. U.S. Rep. Beth Van Duyne first told a Star-Telegram reporter in a text that the hostage-taker was dead. Police responded to Congregation Beth Israel about 10:40 a.m. when a man took four hostages during a morning service at the synagogue. The man, who police say they have identified but have not named, released one hostage about 5 p.m.

Interesting read about the haji terrorist he wanted to rescue from prison. She’s very well connected.

What is the 'Israeli way?' Elaborate for us
Israeli security guards at synagogues, schools, and public places because Palestinian suicide bombers like to blow themselves up around Israeli Jews and Arabs and their names are celebrated on Palestinian TV.

Or perhaps we should talk about the evil local, Massachusetts kid from Sharon, Ezra Schwartz. He dared to travel to Israel to visit friends and family and what's even more evil is that Ezra had the audacity to be killed by a poor victim Palestinian who killed Ezra with a knife while Ezra was sitting in a car at a traffic light... Yeah... poor Palestinians.

What is the 'Israeli way?' Elaborate for us
Um, from an Israeli citizen:
Tanks at major crossings.
Lots of guys with guns milling about.
Even if you didn't do anything, you might spend HOURS talking to the police. This is also from a friend of mine who traveled a lot. He was from Columbia, so I'm pretty sure the narcotics guys wanted to see what he was about. Hell, one of his uncles was probably directly connected to the cartel based on his stories of what he saw when he visited.
There is no 5th, 4th, or any other amendments to protect you. Maybe there are, I'm not up on Israeli law.

What they get right. They do a lot of body language interpretation, which probably works most of the time if the person observing is skilled.

edit: To elaborate a little. Not long afte 9/11, I had a Mercedes G wagon pull up to the checkpoint. There were 4 or 5 guys in their mid-20's. They carried Mexican passports, but had ethnic Arab names. Of course, government agencies don't communicate, so I have 4 or 5 'odd' people in front of me and the Port of Entry didn't bother to tell us anything. So, a long conversation entails, calls to DC, (again, no one in blue talked to anyone in green). While I was waiting for the DC wonks to figure out what was going on, I was talking to them. They told me how they were treated as Arab Jews, from Mexico, when they visited the 'homeland'. Eventually, it got figured out, I wished them safe travels and I got to learn something new I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom