Texas shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see anything posted on here, and tried to search. I was just sitting at a doctor's office when a story about a Texas dad that shot a drunk driver after he killed the guy's two young boys and is now being charged with murder.

Man I don't even want to fathom what I would do in that situation. I'm sure if the person was an Illegal like osama's uncle, he would want him to be made comfortable in prison and then given the chance to suck on what is left of America's breast!

Charles.

Oh and where is osama parading around with this family? He should really be doing something about drunk drivers or maybe cars or booze for that matter, probably out with chewy on the taxpayers dime to pollute the gene pool!! Sure though his uncle was just a minor incident since nobody got hurt right!!

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't see the other thread as I don't go into the off topic area much. It didn't even come up with the search!

Anyway, while I was hearing the story I couldn't help but thinking that I would have done exactly the same thing in that situation! The driver was over twice the legal limit on his BAC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom