Texas school shooting

Shooting at Lone Star College

Oh wtf

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

WTF? Is this liberals freaking out and shooting everyone in order to push thru gun control laws?

[Tinfoil Hat] I'm calling it now, this is the only school in the nation where guns are welcomed by campus administrators, oh and what Spanz said above too! [/Tinfoil Hat]

you know what would be nice, that a CC holder shot two thugs trying to rob him. I can't wait to hear the spin if that is the case.

Happens everyday, we'll never hear about it though. When the good guy wins, and it's not in the liberal agenda....it's not good for television.

Interesting...

Lone Star College: Student Group Threatened with Probation and Derecognition for Posting Flyer - The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education - FIRE

Brian S. Nelson, General Counsel for the Lone Star College System. replied that any "mention of firearms and weapons" is inherently a "material interference with the operation of the school or the rights of others" because such language "brings fear and concern to students, faculty and staff." Nevertheless, YCT was allowed to remain a student organization without any disciplinary consequences.

A gun free zone perhaps?

- - - Updated - - -

Yup.

http://inagist.com/all/293795317659361281/

@SkiGarmisch : Lone Star College is a GUN-FREE ZONE. Please mention that Houston and all other news media. Thank you. #hounews 4 mins ago

Hey look. We've publicly plastered the names and faces of mass murders all over the tv and Internet. I certainly hope some severely mentally deficient individual doesn't see this as something worth emulating.....

Back
Top Bottom