Texas school shooting

This happens every day. Some jerk shoots another jerk somewhere for some jerky reason.

The difference between now and any other time before is that now 'gun control' is on the media's bullet list of topics to push. They don't have to lie about a story to alter peoples perceptions, all they have to do is selectively report on stories that fit their mold, and work to their agenda.

Notice, this shooting is not a mass shooting, its just like any other shooting... but it took place near a school. Fits the narrative, push it out there. Makes people think 'something must be done! It's an epidemic!'
[laugh2] This

The latest spin I read on CNN when I clicked their site:

Officials believe two students were wounded in crossfire as two people shot at each other at a community college, a school official said.

Shooters can't die! It must be innocents!

Funny about how you never see anything about Chicago, murder capitol of the nation. Why is that?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Funny about how you never see anything about Chicago, murder capitol of the nation. Why is that?

I have a theory on that, the shootings are not necessarily broadcast over the police radios, I don't get may ion my emergency pager, so therefor the media doesn't grab them.

I can explain that for you. It's the left bias that blinds the media. In a nutshell, the ones that yell about racism so loud are usually the most racist. This is the case with the media. It's expected of "those people" in their eyes. Its a non story to them. It's the same reason that blacks are rarely charged with hate crimes.

Sent from my .gov tracking device

For clarity: "these incidents" refers to Lamestream media hyping everyday occurrences to fulfill their agenda.

WOAH... media agenda? where do you come up with these crazy theories.

Three wounded in shooting at Texas college: police | Reuters

The shooting occurred just over a month after a gunman killed 20 students and six staff at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut.

The Lone Star College System is the largest institution of higher education in the Houston area, according to its website. Student enrollment is 90,000 and there are six colleges in the system.

There have been three separate shootings at schools and colleges in the United States in the past two weeks.

On January 10, a student armed with a shotgun opened fire at a California high school, wounding a fellow student. A second student also received minor injures at Taft Union High School in Taft, California, about 30 miles southwest of Bakersfield.

On January 15, a student armed with a pistol opened fire at Stevens Institute of business & Arts in downtown St. Louis, shooting a school employee and then turning the gun on himself.

Also on January 15, two people were killed and a third wounded when gunfire broke out in the parking lot of a community college in eastern Kentucky. Authorities said that shooting was a result of a domestic conflict.

I'd say a full 1/3 of that article was written to further ingrain an agenda.
Its just so blatant... "here, let me help you with that availability bias"

Back
Top Bottom