• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Texas mom jumps into action when burglar breaks into home, opens fire on suspect

Reptile

NES Member

The Texas mom bravely confronted the burglary suspect and opened fire on the man​

A Texas mom successfully chased off a suspected burglar after locking herself and her children in a bedroom and opening fire on the man.

"You have the right to defend yourself in your own home against an intruder," Hidalgo County Sheriff Eddie Guerra told KRGV, commending the mom for protecting her family and home. "I imagine she was in fear of her life … so she did what she had to do, and we support her."

Hidalgo County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a call of an active burglary in rural Edinburg on Tuesday just after 9 p.m. Authorities say the unidentified homeowner had locked herself and her children in a bedroom in the home after a suspect identified as Carlos Garcia broke into the home through the garage.

Garcia, 36, proceeded to try to break into the bedroom where the family was located, according to authorities.

Continues...

27 miles give or take from the border with Mexico. His name is Carlos Garcia nd he is obviously covered in tattoos. Take your best guess.
It's Hidalgo County, the sheriff's name is Guerra, and the population is 92% Hispanic.

For a newcomer to Texas, you have a lot to learn about Texas.

It's Hidalgo County, the sheriff's name is Guerra, and the population is 92% Hispanic.

For a newcomer to Texas, you have a lot to learn about Texas.
I was talking about the perp. His name is Carlos Garcia and his head and neck are covered in tattoos. and the location of the Edinburg, TX is 27 miles from the border, just outside McAllen.
Yeah, I know the place has a large hispanic population. If he was from Edinburg, the news likely would have pointed it out. Or if he was from nearby. Unless the "nearby" was Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom