Texas man accidentally fires gun in Walmart

If you run away you must be guilty, right? I know a lot of cops think this way. Remember that guy they filled full of holes in NYC because he ran from the police?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amadou_Diallo_shooting

Diallo didn't run from police. That was.a whole different issue (not saying there's no fault to be had).

This guy fled after a ND that just so happened to injure a child.He wasn't running for exercise.

Last edited:
And the Brady Brown Note running up to the election continues... This sort of nonsense should not be making national news, but the memo went out to get every one of them on the headline to scare the sheeple.

And the Brady Brown Note running up to the election continues... This sort of nonsense should not be making national news, but the memo went out to get every one of them on the headline to scare the sheeple.

+1. We will see every incident in the National spotlight for a while..

I hate to drone on, but we can stop pushing their car for them by providing eager eyeballs to read this tripe and provide them revenue in so doing.

I've been really trying to resist reading all the CO-related "gun control debate" articles. Sometimes I just can't help myself! I think I need to learn to meditate.

I've been really trying to resist reading all the CO-related "gun control debate" articles. Sometimes I just can't help myself! I think I need to learn to meditate.
It is tough I know... There seems to be a built in need to "spread the news" in the human brain. The Internet generally and news media specifically count on this for their revenue streams.

The first step is admitting you/we have a problem.[laugh]

Moron... at least for running. This is actually why as a personal choice 90% of the time I do not carry with one in the chamber.. However I have a very high percentage of carry likely 300 days a year.. I am very confident in my gun handling skills..But accidents do happen if I was 99.99984% percent confident that this wouldn't happen to me, it would happen one time in approx the next 20 years I feel i am more confident then 99.99984% however no one can claim 100% so I will hopefully never have to be in this guys shoes 9 out of 10 days I would need to rack the slide if I needed to fire I am ok with that! I practice this every time I train! I totally understand if you don't agree. I think people should carry whatever they are comfortable with, however they want! But my question why would you run?? idiot!

the suspect, who was not identified, accidentally fired his gun while he reached into his wallet

I'd like to know exactly what kind of gun he was carrying if it was small enough to fit into his wallet ???

Headscratch.gif

Fuuuudge. Please if you are stupid, or a friggin' **#%@)(&)(*W)(&#$)(&#)(*#*$@)#*$ moron. Stop carrying your gun for a while. We do not need this kid of C)(*)(*ap in the news.
Yes, you morons outhere have the right to carry even if your are a walmart buying, standing in line, playing with your piece, anxious imbecile. But please enough is enough with the stupidity.

That tiny, tiny little revolver that shoots a .17 rimfire perhaps? It is like 1-1/2" long IIRC. Backup to a 9mm bear pistol.

I can see the headline now..... man with gun arrested when caught Taking a leak in public

Wrong. It's Texas. Others there will just assume he is a ****ing idiot, and not blame "gun owners" generically.

-Mike

But mike i dont live in texas, and dam it this crap is just what MA anti nuts are looking for, it dose not have too make sense or even happen in MA to have them try and use it too screw things up for us

Back
Top Bottom