• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

TEXAS: Gunman killed neighbors, child with AR-15-style rifle: Neighbor requested gunman stop shooting AR in yard while his baby was trying to sleep

Indeed.

I'd be pretty pissed off at my neighbors if they came over at 11pm at night, too.

At my house I shoot into the morning hours on weekends while I drink with my friends.

If some crybaby dad complained that his baby couldn't sleep at 11pm while I'm doing mag dumps from my AR - I'd tell him to write his rep so I can get a silencer.

I have the right to enjoy my property 24 hours a day.

That may be true, but in many communities with noise ordinances, it won't be your neighbor visiting you, it will be the boys in blue and they won't be there to play games.

I somehow really doubt that the guy went over there and said hey, my baby is sleeping and then he went homicidal… this was probably brewing for a while… I’m not justifying it I’m just saying one day this didn’t just a occur for no previous other farguments

For what, stating reality?
What that if you piss people off the cops are gonna come and kill you? I’ll be far worried more about my neighbors kill me…
Which if you read the story that’s what happened

Should I read the article and then verify what the MSM says before I comment or should I just jump to conclusions that the orange man is bad and white people are the problem?
That’s a valid point, but you could read the four main fake media websites and it’s almost Word for Word cut and paste that’s not journalism

What that if you piss people off the cops are gonna come and kill you? I’ll be far worried more about my neighbors kill me…
Which if you read the story that’s what happened
I understand what happened. I wasn't talking about the story. You didn't read the comment I replied to.

Get pissy all you want. I don't care if you get your panties in a bind. I stated a simple fact. It remains a fact, regardless of your feelings on the topic.

I understand what happened. I wasn't talking about the story. You didn't read the comment I replied to.

Get pissy all you want. I don't care if you get your panties in a bind. I stated a simple fact. It remains a fact, regardless of your feelings on the topic.
Hold on her .I might’ve been wrong. I gotta go back and read it. Maybe I was wrong.

* only clicked seven times. I should’ve clicked eight times it is a reptile thread.

Last edited:
You are correct sir, reptile is off on a tangent, but I support what he saying too.

So tell me I have to work second and third shift and I got to come home to first shift people saying I can’t make all the noise I want.. I’ll mow my lawn whenever I feel like it… or not at all. But don’t come over here and tell me what I can do.

This entire story boils down to how difficult It is the owner suppressor. It was solve everybody’s problems.

* I have to buy an android phone. This is just ridiculous. I had Siri using two different maps to tell me how to go to two different places at the same time earlier..

Maybe Joe Biden was just talking to Siri instead of the American public

Why don’t the journalist actually do some investigating and post photos of their houses, GPS locations, Google Earth, so the reader can actually make an educated decision on who is ridiculous…

@Reptile we all don’t have time to cyber stock the shit out of every time a person shoots another but if you did a little research before you post, you’d be a real journalist

Doenst exactly look like theres any room in that hood to shoot a rifle

View attachment 747652
Unlike most people, I’m not worried about the noise I’m worried about where a projectile lands up. It reminds me of that guy in Florida who set up a backyard range. That was just ridiculous. I mean the setbacks between his neighbors houses were like 10 feet… even that doesn’t justify murdering your neighbors family. I simply just show up the next day and start shooting again. Might want to put on some Kevlar.

Like most things, the entire thing was avoidable. The guys should’ve called the police instead of going over there and that guy shouldnt murder them.

I dont see how that guy could keep a 556 projectile on his property in a neighborhood like that. Unlikely an illegal went through the time , effort and expense of putting up a suitable berm in his yard. He was probably shitfaced and shooting up in the air

I hope that's sarcasm. How many acres do you have?

I got 100 acres and a 1/2 mile driveway with a locking gate at the end of a very long dead end dirt road.

My uncle is the chief and my BIL is the captain.

I have a number of threatening flags and signs on my gate.

Nobody is crazy enough to enter my compound.

The local and staties consider my place “a no go zone”.

Tell that baby to get ear plugs.

If this guy is an illegal, why isn't anyone asking how/why he had a firearm?

Aren't there laws to prevent unauthorized/illegal aliens from purchasing firearms?

There are, but this guy didn't need no stinking laws.

Another good example of hoping the police will show up and save you when they actually show up to document your death if you are unarmed.

Found a sheet that NICS uses for processing firearm checks for everyone's entertainment.

So was the shooter an immigrant alien or not?

NICS checks

Last edited:
If this guy is an illegal, why isn't anyone asking how/why he had a firearm?

Aren't there laws to prevent unauthorized/illegal alien people from purchasing firearms?

There are, but this guy didn't need no stinking laws.

Another good example of hoping the police will show up and save you when they actually show up to document your death if you are unarmed.

Found a sheet that NICS uses for processing firearm checks for everyone's entertainment.

So was the guy an immigrant alien or not?
Yep. News says he’d been deported to Mexico twice prior.

Statute:

The Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA), specifically 18 U.S.C. § 922(g), outlines several categories of individuals who are prohibited from possessing firearms. One of those categories includes individuals who are unlawfully in the United States.

The law states that it is unlawful for any person:

"(5) who, being an alien— (A) is illegally or unlawfully in the United States; or (B) except as provided in subsection (y)(2), has been admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa (as that term is defined in section 101(a)(26) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(26)));"

Yep. News says he’d been deported to Mexico twice prior.

Statute:

The Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA), specifically 18 U.S.C. § 922(g), outlines several categories of individuals who are prohibited from possessing firearms. One of those categories includes individuals who are unlawfully in the United States.

The law states that it is unlawful for any person:

"(5) who, being an alien— (A) is illegally or unlawfully in the United States; or (B) except as provided in subsection (y)(2), has been admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa (as that term is defined in section 101(a)(26) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(26)));"
*GASP* You mean... he broke the law? 😱

Back
Top Bottom