Texas gun shop owner threatened

It's Houston... nuff said. F'n moonbat central. The whole place is infested with Cali transplants that left Cali to avoid the bad policies that they helped implement. Now they are trying to implement them in Texas. Definition of insanity... repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

I just love violent peace protesters... give me peace and good will to all or I will kill you...

reminds me of the argument I got in with a history teacher (from college days) who loved to talk about innocent children being gunned down by solders at kent state. He was dumbfounded when I pointed out that the average age of the national gaurds men was YOUNGER then the students, those same students who burned down a ROTC building days before (with students inside it when the fires started), and who where destroying the local towns... hence why the guard was called in the first place....oh and that even the protesters admit that someone from there side fired first (but they claim it was a gov plant).... damm hyopcitcal idiots...

A sheriff's deputy picked up the letter Saturday afternoon and told Pruett it would probably be turned over to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. The deputy also urged him to take the threat seriously, Pruett said.

Well, I'm sure that letter was filed away under "so what", why DHS? Why not FBI/US Postal Inspectors?

local shop around here took a few death threat calls too last week. Im not gonna out it on here but people are just jack asses

Why are the anti's the most violent. Some of the comments on news articles with them are very threatening. Very hypocritical.

It's Houston... nuff said. F'n moonbat central. The whole place is infested with Cali transplants that left Cali to avoid the bad policies that they helped implement. Now they are trying to implement them in Texas. Definition of insanity... repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Liberals are like a virus. They spread and infect good cells. The drawback that that no amount of medicine or reality will ever completely kill the virus off.

Liberals going to hug him to death?

Don't kid yourself. Just because they don't want YOU to have guns, doesn't mean that they don't have them. I used to know a guy that was an out and out Communist. He was as looney as they come. Yet, he also was a strong Second Amendment proponent. He had guns and wasn't averse to using them if he felt threatened.

Why are the anti's the most violent. Some of the comments on news articles with them are very threatening. Very hypocritical.

Remember, antis don't want to prevent violence, they want to prevent guns from being in citizens' hands. They don't want the good people to be able to stop them when they commit acts of violence against the good people. Notice that all of the statistics and data they push to support their agenda are about gun violence and deaths, not overall violence and deaths. They do not want to get rid of violence. Quite the contrary, they want more violence. They just it to be on less equal grounds, so when a group of 10 people come to beat you to death because you don't believe what they believe, or you like a different sports team, or whatever their reason is, you don't have a reasonable means of fighting back.

This has played out everywhere that guns have been banned. Violence and crime (including murder) increases.

Remember, antis don't want to prevent violence, they want to prevent guns from being in citizens' hands. They don't want the good people to be able to stop them when they commit acts of violence against the good people. Notice that all of the statistics and data they push to support their agenda are about gun violence and deaths, not overall violence and deaths. They do not want to get rid of violence. Quite the contrary, they want more violence. They just it to be on less equal grounds, so when a group of 10 people come to beat you to death because you don't believe what they believe, or you like a different sports team, or whatever their reason is, you don't have a reasonable means of fighting back.

This has played out everywhere that guns have been banned. Violence and crime (including murder) increases.

Right. I think some folks think antis are "anti-violence" is because some are actually pacifists. However, the vast majority of antis are very much pro-violence. Pro-government-sponsored-violence. Especially when it comes to attacking the Bill of Rights. Or at least a specific part of it.

Right. I think some folks think antis are "anti-violence" is because some are actually pacifists. However, the vast majority of antis are very much pro-violence. Pro-government-sponsored-violence. Especially when it comes to attacking the Bill of Rights. Or at least a specific part of it.

+1
I never paid a lot of attention to this, but you are right. I like bats, but only the ones that fly after dark and chomp on bugs. [grin]

There is no one who is anti-gun and anti-violence at the same time, unless they're also ignorant. History shows that being anti-gun and anti-violence are mutually exclusive positions to have.

Liberals going to hug him to death?

More like nag him to death.

Everyone is totally right on this fact. People scream do something as loud as they can. What do they expect them to do? Yell louder? No, it'll eventually end in beating people up!

The funny thing is, what will they do when suddenly they realize that they've opened the door to having their own rights away and like summoning Cthulhu they get eaten by their own diety! lol

I'm always amazed that people cannot see the hypocrisy of these types of people.

Anti-2A people threatening to shoot or otherwise harm a person because they own a business or practice their 2A garaunteed rights. But the anti's are all about ending violence?!

Pro-Life people who bomb abortion cinics or threaten the life of doctors who perform abortions.

And then these same people tend to oppose the death penalty because that's just so inhumane or something. [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom