Texas Governor Greg Abbot signs new gun law into effect 5/23/21

1621990328408.png

I just signed a Resolution naming the 1847 Colt Walker pistol the official handgun of Texas.

It was invented by a Texas Ranger & was America’s first six-shooter.

It was the gun of choice for US soldiers during the Mexican American war.

I’ll be signing more gun laws real soon. pic.twitter.com/c9VCFbKQgN

— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) May 23, 2021

Glad he's working on the important shit. How that power grid working out?
"See, I'm pro gun, PRO GUN GOV OVER HERE! Don't look at that permitless carry bill I've yet to sign or how the state f***ing implodes whenever it gets cold outside in winter or ensuring election integrity! YAHOO, COLT WALKER! PEW PEW!"

In response to Governor Abbots resolution,MA. Governor Faker Baker passed a resolution to make the Super Soaker the gun of the State.
Due to the fact that most off our politicians are all wet.

Attachments

• super-soaker.jpg
    super-soaker.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 0
Glad he's working on the important shit. How that power grid working out?
They kicked the California residents off the state board responsible for the regulatory cock up the lead to the failure.
Measures aimed at shoring up the Texas electric grid in the aftermath of a February storm, which left millions of Texans in the dark and desperately cold, flew through the Texas House on Tuesday.
  • Overhaul the board of the electric grid operator to give state officials a greater say in its makeup and require that board members live in Texas. (Five of the 15 board members at the time of the storms did not live in Texas.)
  • Require that power generators and transmission companies prepare their facilities for "extreme weather emergencies" and enact policies to bring failed generation back online as soon as possible.
  • Establish a Texas Energy Disaster Reliability Council to help prevent interruptions in electric service lasting more than 24 hours caused by a disaster.
  • Codify better communication among local, state and federal authorities about potential power outages due to disasters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom