• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Texas driver chased SUV full of egg-throwing teens with his gun' charged with manslaughter...

What happened to "being an accessory?" It all started with the egg throwers.

Christopher Lopez... must be one of the White-Hispanics

Sad story,

On the lighter side, been there with the egg throwing and when it happens to me I giggle.

that woman shouldn't be dead. they are both at fault. Usually I have issues with stuff like this but you have an underage driver and a moron chasing them in a car and shooting at them. Totally stupid on both sides. She was t-boned at 60mph and the chase got up to speeds including 100mph according to the article.

Last edited:
What kind of lunatic shoots a pistol at kids throwing eggs?

Probably one who has previously tried to clean eggs off of his window after it has all dried. That stuff is like cleaning dried epoxy! It's worse than bird poop!

Still... probably not a good idea to give chase in a car and trying to shoot them.

That’s too bad for the family of the woman killed. Awful tragedy for them.

Who in their right mind chases teens out doing teen pranks at 100mph and shoots at them? Of course they’re not going to stop for you. “Oh shit he’s shooting at us! We should stop!” said no one ever.

What an epic a**h***.

Back
Top Bottom