Texas Domestic Shooting/Teal Shirt Guy/Graphic

Of course it is. You're on a beach. Live or on a set, it's damned hot. Ergo, it's very warm inside you. Maybe suck on a popsicle first. ;)

Gotta do what you gotta do.
Space_Pilot_3000_%28Main_Episode%29_-_11.png

teal shirt guy got played by the ex. It wouldn't surprise anyone if there was an insurance policy that he forgot about but the ex didn't. If a spouse is using a kid as a weapon in a divorcee then that's a special kind of evil. I could see her egging on the new guy getting him all fired up. Then the hot head ex comes by to pick up the kid. He's not there. The rest is on video. Just a sad situation all the way around.

Was anyone there trained and equipped to do so? No... Then leave it for the pros... The untrained can do more harm than good, like exposure to blood-borne diseases, etc..
There's a lot of things people can do to treat gun shot wounds who arent "pros."

Minimal training is needed, and a lot of it can be done with no training and is obvious.

Standing around to watch paint dry an assailant's blood coagulate:
It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it.
My reply wasn't geared towards helping a bad guy. It was lined up based off "untrained could do more harm than good" cop out excuse. That excuse comes with the "I didn't serve because [insert easily concealable medical problem]" starter pack.

if prebanman doesn't want to help people that his choice. But he should step aside because my erections going to push him out of the way if he doesn't. Anyone, even the most stupid retards on Earth can put pressure on a wound. Can you wear a belt? Congratulations, youre dangerous enough to use a tourniquet that you or someone else is probably wearing close by. No pulse? See the chest? Push on that f***er. etc.

Helping people is hard. booooooooowhooooooooooooooooo. qq.

There's a lot of things people can do to treat gun shot wounds who arent "pros."

Minimal training is needed, and a lot of it can be done with no training and is obvious.

I will not claim it as obvious to me.. What is obvious to me is to call the professionals.

I am not going to endanger myself, or assume liability for incorrectly administering any care. Not in this litigious society.

I will not claim it as obvious to me.. What is obvious to me is to call the professionals.

I am not going to endanger myself, or assume liability for incorrectly administering any care. Not in this litigious society.

If it's not obvious, that's fine. It's easy. And if you want to learn about it theres a lot of ways to go about it. From really simple youtube stuff on how to control bleeding using things found around you, to how to check pulses and perform CPR, you name it.

If you dont want to help, that's an entirely different situation. I doubt you'd be held liable unless you specifically took steps to worsen the condition. The Good Samaritan Laws found in the US exist for this very reason, people worried about getting sued by a random person in need of help who they may or may not of injured further. I can't think of a single person whose been beat up in court over botching rendering aide for this reason. You have to be a problem in order to hit that level of legal trouble. As in, criminally negligent, attacking patient, etc.

As for blood borne infections, sure the risk is there. If you have open cuts or even scabbed cuts on your skin helping someone when your hands will be soaked in blood should make you stop for a second. Hep C and HIV are the 2 real big offenders, however, I can't think of any instances where a helper has caught either of these from simply rendering aide. The vast majority, or most likely, nearly all cases of medical professionals catching a blood borne disease is from a needle stick, something neither you or I would have to worry about unless the person your helping has an uncapped needle on them. This is only usually found on drug addicts and is rare. Your skin will keep that shit out. Just don't put your fingers in your mouth or pick your nose [rofl]

I can't imagine how anyone whose into shooting or shooting sports would not want to know how to treat the wounds potentially found at a range. I'm not in MA anymore, but I suspect a 911 call from Harvards going to take at least 10 minutes for someone to show up. That's a million years when someones dying. Here in FL, the range I am currently using is probably more close to 20 minutes. And another I may start use is probably almost 30 minutes. People need to have a clue incase accidents happen. Shit happens. I've seen friends shot and stabbed and knowing the basics of what to do is a lot better than not. Especially when they are begging for help.

My reply wasn't geared towards helping a bad guy. It was lined up based off "untrained could do more harm than good" cop out excuse.
The pro-move is to apply direct pressure with the filthiest dishrag you can find.

Come to think of it,
based upon the moonbats' reaction to Kyle's acquittal,
if anyone failed to successfully staunch
the arterial bleeding of some justifiably-ventilated rioter,
the SJW's would come out of the woodwork
to demand the repeal of Good Samaritan protection statutes -
so that they can cancel the next First Aid Underachiever.

Last edited:
Kind of feel bad teal shirt dude paid with his life but he did say "you better use it because I'll take it from you" while standing on the guys front lawn yelling at the girl. Kind of signed your death warrant there, especially since the guy fired what could be argued was a "warning shot" into the ground before the gun got grabbed. A stupid limp dick warning shot......but still a warning shot nonetheless? 🤷‍♂️

I dunno, playing games with kids between divorced people is evil and everyone here seems clinically retarded. Teal shirt guy for marching up on the scene like Leonidas in the hot gates, rifle dude for bringing out a rifle only to go forehead to forehead with the clearly upset father, girl for making no contributions in deescalating the situation, and other lady at the end still trying to win some verbal argument while her guy lay dieing on the floor.

Literally only feel bad for the kids in all of this. Fake tough guy chest pumping ego battles just left them without a father.
I suspect that dead guy was used to getting his way by bullying and intimidation due to his size and aggressive manor.
It most likely had worked for him a lot of times before.
Not that he was in the wrong being pissed about the custody B.S.
Women do it all the time, using the kid like weapons .

He mostly likely thought this guy was a pussy and wouldn't do it.
He was wrong.
Grandpa used to say if you f*ck with enough people , eventually someone WILL f*ck you back.

Last edited:

When Chad hit the ground and never even moved, I suspect he was DRT. At least one of those shots hit a major CNS point of failure.

Have you heard of Good Samaritan laws? Unless you're licensed in a medical field, you're exempt from liability unless you do something really stupid.

Texas:
Persons not licensed or certified in the healing arts who in good faith administer emergency care as emergency medical service personnel are not liable in civil damages for an act performed in administering the care unless the act is wilfully or wantonly negligent. This section applies without regard to whether the care is provided for or in expectation of remuneration.

Even Mass is pretty succinct:
Any person, whose usual and regular duties do not include the provision of emergency medical care, and who, in good faith, attempts to render emergency care including, but not limited to, cardiopulmonary resuscitation or defibrillation, and does so without compensation, shall not be liable for acts or omissions, other than gross negligence or willful or wanton misconduct, resulting from the attempt to render such emergency care.

Have you heard of Good Samaritan laws? Unless you're licensed in a medical field, you're exempt from liability unless you do something really stupid.

Texas:
Persons not licensed or certified in the healing arts who in good faith administer emergency care as emergency medical service personnel are not liable in civil damages for an act performed in administering the care unless the act is wilfully or wantonly negligent. This section applies without regard to whether the care is provided for or in expectation of remuneration.

Even Mass is pretty succinct:
Any person, whose usual and regular duties do not include the provision of emergency medical care, and who, in good faith, attempts to render emergency care including, but not limited to, cardiopulmonary resuscitation or defibrillation, and does so without compensation, shall not be liable for acts or omissions, other than gross negligence or willful or wanton misconduct, resulting from the attempt to render such emergency care.

These conversations would be a lot easier if a person just said "I dont want to help" instead of trying to justify it with things that may or may not be true/real.

Fixed that for you.

At least the shooter didn't turn it on himself like the guy in the snow shoveling fight last year.

It’s funny you mention that incident as I just rewatched it last week. Not really all that similar situations with the exception being ongoing antagonization. This is what happens when people fail to act like functioning members of a society. Flipping double middle fingers to someone with a gun and calling them a pussy is a bad idea. The audio in that video is remarkable, and chilling. “Should’ve kept your mouth shut” and “pussy, huh?” You can clearly hear what he says to both of them right before the head shots. God damn. 😳

Keep your ego in check. Everyone’s fighting their own battles and you never know who’s having a William Foster, ‘Falling Down’ kind of day.

It’s funny you mention that incident as I just rewatched it last week. Not really all that similar situations with the exception being ongoing antagonization. This is what happens when people fail to act like functioning members of a society. Flipping double middle fingers to someone with a gun and calling them a pussy is a bad idea. The audio in that video is remarkable, and chilling. “Should’ve kept your mouth shut” and “pussy, huh?” You can clearly hear what he says to both of them right before the head shots. God damn. 😳

Keep your ego in check. Everyone’s fighting their own battles and you never know who’s having a William Foster, ‘Falling Down’ kind of day.
What's funny is in both instances the women seemed completely disconnected from what just happened. In the Philly incident the woman is yelling at the guy something to the effect of "I got what you did on video. Your in trouble now buddy" Pretty similar to the woman is Texas. Like do you realize what just happened. Who cares if the other guy is going to jail. Your boyfriend is dead. Like WTF.

What's funny is in both instances the women seemed completely disconnected from what just happened. In the Philly incident the woman is yelling at the guy something to the effect of "I got what you did on video. Your in trouble now buddy" Pretty similar to the woman is Texas. Like do you realize what just happened. Who cares if the other guy is going to jail. Your boyfriend is dead. Like WTF.

I get the distinct impression nobody really liked teal shirt guy, not even his new girlfriend. [rofl] Its f***ed up but it makes sense, hence the relative lack of urgency to go
check on him, etc.

We have Ma goggles on in this thread. This is TX guys. Castle Doctrine there is like Khyber Pass vs S&W.
I don't feel this rises to the standard of self defense. Dude who got killed didn't bring a gun. So now it's ok to kill every a**h*** who yells he wants to kill you? The f***ing highways in MA would be running with blood every rush hour!

Back
Top Bottom