Texas Domestic Shooting/Teal Shirt Guy/Graphic

...boy howdy...

Sounds... stable.
peyton-place.jpg

Note well: It could be worse.

Was anyone there trained and equipped to do so? No... Then leave it for the pros... The untrained can do more harm than good, like exposure to blood-borne diseases, etc..
Err...I think the guy bleeding out on the ground would have been willing to take his chance at catching any blood borne disease at that moment. Better than, you know, certain death.

Err...I think the guy bleeding out on the ground would have been willing to take his chance at catching any blood borne disease at that moment. Better than, you know, certain death.

Well then he should have rendered aid to himself... LOL... Better advice yet would have been to leave as soon as the gun came out... you know... while he was still alive...

got a link to that law? [cheers]
repealed in 2018, but prior to that

2018 Session Laws Chapter 155, Section 2 specifically repealed Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 272, Section 14 (Adultery), which read:

A married person who has sexual intercourse with a person not his spouse or an unmarried person who has sexual intercourse with a married person shall be guilty of adultery and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for not more than three years or in jail for not more than two years or by a fine of not more than five hundred dollars.
the kicker in the repeal of the law is since it is no longer illegal to be getting some strange, you can no longer claim self incrimination when questioned about it in a deposition or in court.

So if Wifey's Lawyer asks you if you were banging everything in a skirt, you can no longer decline to answer the question

While adultery may not have been prosecuted recently in Massachusetts, its criminalization left open the door for parties going through a divorce to assert the Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination (and the Massachusetts counterpart provided by Article 12 of the Declaration of Rights) during discovery or at a deposition or trial when asked about an extramarital affair. A party’s assertion of the privilege and refusal to answer, however, allowed the Judge to draw an adverse inference or to impose sanctions on the party. When assessing the effect of a party’s assertion of the privilege, the judge was “to balance any prejudice to the other civil litigants which might result . . . against the potential harm to the party claiming the privilege if he is compelled to choose between defending the civil action and protecting himself from criminal prosecution.”Wansong v. Wansong.

Now that the statute criminalizing adultery has been repealed, parties going through a divorce in Massachusetts can no longer invoke the privilege against self-incrimination to attempt to shield themselves from answering questions or producing information related to extramarital affairs.

Last edited:
Now that the statute criminalizing adultery has been repealed, parties going through a divorce in Massachusetts can no longer invoke the privilege against self-incrimination to attempt to shield themselves from answering questions or producing information related to extramarital affairs.
Did the repeal immunize witnesses against pre-2018 bangitations?

I was always led to believe the most likely outcome of a situation like this wouldve been the shooter guzzling a Monster drink and punching a hole in the drywall while the victim banged his girlfriend.

You left out references to Axe body spray and the state of New Jersey, but spot-on otherwise.

I would not want Attorney Andrew F Branca representing me in a self defense case.....

Can you offer a justification as to why? While he only practices now as an expert in defensive law (not as a primary litigator) he is licensed to practice in MA (…fun fact).

His legal analysis seems pretty sound from the videos that I have watched… I’m wondering what your rationalization is to make that statement? I have no dog in this fight, I’m just curious…

Edit: I rather have Atty. Branca on my side than the opposition…

Last edited:
Because he is advocating for someone who according to the folks where it happened doesn't have a problem to have a problem.

All it takes is for someone who DOES have jurisdiction to see his video and start thinking there may be cause to bring it to a Grand Jury.

Then why hasn’t he been charged? For a dumb Yankee I seem to know more about the self-defense laws in the state you claim to hail from, you dumb redneck, Lol.
Because I probably know more about how the system actually works. But anything is possible.

edit: This dumb redneck 'members' a couple Georgia boys walking around for weeks. Now, they aren't walking around, at least outside a prison.

Last edited:
Kind of feel bad teal shirt dude paid with his life but he did say "you better use it because I'll take it from you" while standing on the guys front lawn yelling at the girl. Kind of signed your death warrant there, especially since the guy fired what could be argued was a "warning shot" into the ground before the gun got grabbed. A stupid limp dick warning shot......but still a warning shot nonetheless? 🤷‍♂️

I dunno, playing games with kids between divorced people is evil and everyone here seems clinically retarded. Teal shirt guy for marching up on the scene like Leonidas in the hot gates, rifle dude for bringing out a rifle only to go forehead to forehead with the clearly upset father, girl for making no contributions in deescalating the situation, and other lady at the end still trying to win some verbal argument while her guy lay dieing on the floor.

Literally only feel bad for the kids in all of this. Fake tough guy chest pumping ego battles just left them without a father.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom