Texas Domestic Shooting/Teal Shirt Guy/Graphic

plot thickens, I always say don't argue what you see in the video, look for a motive, this does sound like a motive to me

Dude and his girl should have went in the house and called the police, if teal shirt guy entered the house unlawfully I'd say he f***ed around and found out, but in this case the black shirt dude went and got a gun and came back out of the house and got close to challenge the guy. TX or not I'd at least say he committed 2nd degree murder by definition. The teal shirt guy was not committing a crime, or damaging property, and as far as we know there was no restraining order or trespass notice, so it was not criminal trespass, and the black shirt guy cane back out of the house and approached teal shirt guy, teal shirt guy was not really threatening bodily harm or escalating with physical violence, sounded like he was just arguing, rightfully so, about them violating a custody agreement.

Need more info and context, see comment above regarding trespassing at a predetermined point of pickup. “Yeah, you can pick him up at 3:15 at Kyle’s” is he trespassing if he was invited? The more I think about it the more it seems like a set up.
Happened to a friend of mine .
His whacked out ex called him up and told him to come over , they needed to talk about the kid.
Then called the PD and said he just called to say he was coming over to kill her.
It wasn't pretty.

His whacked out ex called him up and told him to come over , they needed to talk about the kid.
Then called the PD and said he just called to say he was coming over to kill her.
It wasn't pretty.
This is why you should only meet in a public place. Also, just because the court order says you can see your kid at X time, it doesn't give you carte blanche to be anywhere when you're subsequently told to leave. Yeah, he had a right to see his kid. But he didn't have a right to stay on the property when told to leave. He has to take his complaint to the court, and it sucks, but that's where we are right now.

Only people winning in this situation are the lawyers.

It would be wicked Pissa if the dead dad had a life insurance policy taken out by the girl in the truck with the beneficiary being the dead dad's son.

And, if the Kyle was having a threesome with all the girls.

Stranger things have happened.

Tiger King comes to mind which also happened down south.

Maybe the dead dad was Armadillo King in Texas.
And this RIGHT HERE is why I cannot deal with this case AT ALL.

It's the quintessential live-action soap-opera. Minus the ad deals with the soap companies.

Can't you humans get a life?

her argument is because teal shirt guy was in the middle of a divorce he was having an affair?

WTF made her the morality Police?

Cripes my divorce took me almost 10 years to get finalized.... I was touching everything but the third rail in those 10 years too.

I even had the text of some ancient but still on the books MA law about two unmarried people cohabitating printed out and taped on the fridge of an apartment I was sharing with my girlfriend.

No custody dispute was ever won in a driveway

Ok.
I'm wondering about where he got hit... He seemed to never move after going down.
Please believe me, people shot through the left ventricle or aorta can move, even run for a short (? 30 seconds) period of time before the body understands it's dead and shuts the brain down.
Was there a head shot I missed? High spinal cord transection?
extra velocity from 9mm carbine, maybe ball ammo = spine or cns hits after plowing through whatever else. Reason why it is so important that your self defense ammo penetrates to the fbi standard at least.

They may have invited him to the dance, but doing the jig was his own choice.

That was written by Chad's wife. The fact that Chad's ex was in a relationship with a man who was not yet divorced is not relevant.

Kyle wasn't a party to the custody dispute, but Chad tried to make him one. It was Kyle's house, and Chad's son wasn't there.

Chad's now-widow wrote up a narrative that is obviously distorted by her point of view. Her claim that Kyle was chest-bumping Chad and pushing him around is laughably false in light of her own video.

I don't think anyone was justified in anything here, other than Kyle ordering Chad off his property. Everything else that everyone did was a rodent orgy. I just wanted to comment on the obviously false claims made in that post.

her argument is because teal shirt guy was in the middle of a divorce he was having an affair?

WTF made her the morality Police?

Cripes my divorce took me almost 10 years to get finalized.... I was touching everything but the third rail in those 10 years too.

I even had the text of some ancient but still on the books MA law about two unmarried people cohabitating printed out and taped on the fridge of an apartment I was sharing with my girlfriend.

No custody dispute was ever won in a driveway
got a link to that law? [cheers]

It wasn't pretty.
For your friend's information. There are call-recording apps that will automatically record any call to your cell. He would just have to inform the crazy ex that her call is being recorded for "quality assurance". 😁

There are a couple of interesting details coming out of this. The house he was at was the court ordered spot for the transfer of the kids and not the shooters house. So he had a reason to be there at that time and the mother noting having the kid there for pickup would have been committing a class a misdemeanor which can invalidate the castle law claim.

For your friend's information. There are call-recording apps that will automatically record any call to your cell. He would just have to inform the crazy ex that her call is being recorded for "quality assurance". 😁
This was before most people even had cell phones .
Poor guy got a class A ass whipping from the cops who were laid up waiting for him too.

There are a couple of interesting details coming out of this. The house he was at was the court ordered spot for the transfer of the kids and not the shooters house. So he had a reason to be there at that time and the mother noting having the kid there for pickup would have been committing a class a misdemeanor which can invalidate the castle law claim.
I'm kind of confused on that one.
Who's house was it and why did the shooter have a gun stashed there ?

I feel bad for the people who have to deal with the fallout from these two morons. That's who I feel bad for.

In all honesty I hate EMS and I don't think any fire departments should do it. EMS has ruined the fire service. I will not be going to the private academy. 2 reasons. 1, I hate EMS and never want to do a single medical call again (good luck with that, I've done two since I moved down here simply being in the right [wrong?] place at the right time.), and, most importantly, I can't even f***ing apply to a fire department till I get both the fake fire academy refresher done and a new EMT certification that has FL written on it instead of MA.

If a local department said they'd hire me with the conditions that I had X time to get Z certifications I'd do it. But there's no chance I'd do all that shit without a job lined up. FL does it backwards from MA. In MA you cant even go to the academy till after you're hired. You get paid to go to the academy. In FL, you have to dish out thousands of dollars to go to an academy and then after that go looking for a department. I couldnt even afford the schools at this time, either. I'd have to borrow money to do them. They are not cheap.

FL is a licensing nightmare for everything. This state gets a lot right, but it took a shit in it's pants for it's comically complicated certification/licensing schemes. Everything here needs a f***ing FL only license.
Unions have a lot of skin in this. It won't ever change. Too bad, you are one of the good ones.

Yeah, agree with all you said.
#Dench's experience is particularly infuriating for obvious reasons. ( But not surprising to me...The cynicism and burnout in the overlapping worlds of LE. EMS and ER is brutal.)
One LEO I know carries a defib in his cruiser. When called and there is a possibility he would need it, he will never arrive before an ambulance. Car trouble, taking a dump etc.

Yeah, agree with all you said.
#Dench's experience is particularly infuriating for obvious reasons. ( But not surprising to me...The cynicism and burnout in the overlapping worlds of LE. EMS and ER is brutal.)

I can only imagine how many times you want to just say "Oh well, sucks to be you, GOMER*."

[For the non-healthcare/first responders:
*Get Out of My Emergency Room]

Back
Top Bottom