Texas Domestic Shooting/Teal Shirt Guy/Graphic

I count 3 girls and 2 guys.

Girl judge was in the house.

Read's girl was in the truck recording.

Who the heck was the other skinny girl standing in front.

I might be old but I'm stupid too...

Lately on NES there has been such confusion with some of these troubled families.

I can't judge them without a score card.

Did you often prevent your wife from seeing her kid as was happening here? I get it, there are psychos everywhere, but this was the kids dad who was being prevented from seeing his kid at the court ordered time. Seems kinda different to me but I’m just armchair quarterbacking here.
If teal shirt dad’s court ordered visitation was being interfered with he could have just called the cops, showed them the court order and let the cops extract the kids from shooter. Confronting the shooter was stupid. Emotions run high when kids are involved but ya gotta keep your head on straight or you’ll be the bad guy. Here he was the bad guy and got himself killed. Now kids have no biological dad anymore for life. Emotions are selfish. Now the kids suffer.

As some have said...like wow. Guy is lying there dead or close to it and they're arguing over why and how it happened, Anyone think to look to see if maybe he was still breathing?
It would be wicked Pissa if the dead dad had a life insurance policy taken out by the girl in the truck with the beneficiary being the dead dad's son.

And, if the Kyle was having a threesome with all the girls.

Stranger things have happened.

Tiger King comes to mind which also happened down south.

Maybe the dead dad was Armadillo King in Texas.

If teal shirt dad’s court ordered visitation was being interfered with he could have just called the cops, showed them the court order and let the cops extract the kids from shooter. Confronting the shooter was stupid. Emotions run high when kids are involved but ya gotta keep your head on straight or you’ll be the bad guy. Here he was the bad guy and got himself killed. Now kids have no biological dad anymore for life. Emotions are selfish. Now the kids suffer.

I suppose it depends on which lens you view this through. While I can respect your view (neither of us have a dog in the fight) I’m of the mindset that the adulterer boyfriend, who has no claim to his girlfriends kids is the bad guy. He didn’t show up there unannounced, she either told him to meet there for the exchange or it was predetermined. Chad (teal)says “you keep trying to keep my son from me” so one could reasonably deduce that his ex playing games with court ordered custody arrangements is an ongoing thing.
Emotions certainly got the better of both these idiots. I’m also of the mindset that once I started CCing that I would lose every argument, cool heads prevail. Guns are for defense of life, not posturing. Going inside to get a gun (should have been carrying) then coming back outside to have a Chad and Kyle chest bump fest is beyond retarded. The photo says everything you need to know about Chad, Kyle and the entire mess. A dick measuring contest gone awry.
C62024EE-74CD-47CE-ABA7-774EE1B1AFB9.jpeg

Link to article. Kid blames his mom and has apparently threatened to run away. Kyle better keep his guns locked up or he may have an Inigo Montoya situation on his hands soon enough.

Last edited:
Texas. Not even charged. He walks. All sorts of stupid but Teal shirt FAAFO.

The video was released by the attorney for Read’s widow, Matthew L. Harris. It depicts the confrontation between Read and Carruth in the moments before the shooting. In the video, Carruth told Read to leave. Carruth steps out momentarily to get a gun while Read had heated words with a woman identified in family court records as Read’s ex-wife.
Carruth returned with a gun and repeated his demand that Read leave. At that point, the video depicts Read saying Carruth can go ahead and “use it, m***** f***** because G** d***** I’ll take it from you!”

Carruth’s attorney, David M. Guinn with Hurley, Guinn & Singh, said the shooting was self-defense.

“All Texans may lawfully brandish a firearm to protect themselves, their property and their business.”
Guinn said.

“When Kyle did that, Chad Read advanced on him,” Guinn said.

Guinn also emphasized Read’s threat to take the gun from Carruth.

“And instantaneously, he tried to take the gun away from Kyle
,” Guinn said. “In doing so he was power enough to sling Kyle 180 degrees around on Kyle’s patio.”

“Raising his left leg, he was continuing his advance on Kyle, threatening him and posing an immediate threat. Kyle responded,”
Guinn said. “This is a justifiable homicide.”

Without backstory we're all just speculating, my take was that Chad seems like a world class douchebag and Kyle had about enough of his shit. I imagine it wouldn't take very many weeks of this type of crap before I'd be pretty sick of the nonsense.

On the other hand, Chad's ex could always sandbag and allow the son to be off doing other things during "Dad time" just to piss off Chad and get him all wound up. We don't know the back story.

Look, as much as people like to think about Texas as a 'shoot first' state, that's just you being a dumb yankee.

Simple fact, if anyone follows this, I bet the shooter claims 'trespassing', prosecutor shows video that proves they could have all just walked into the trailer/mobile home and locked the door. Especially if the mother was withholding the child against court ordered visitation.

As I said, I feel for the shooter, but what he did was a pussy move.
Then why hasn’t he been charged? For a dumb Yankee I seem to know more about the self-defense laws in the state you claim to hail from, you dumb redneck, Lol.

Last edited:
Imagine getting shot to death by the dude banging your kid’s mom, he doesn’t get charged, and nobody seems to care that you’re dead, all on video, and everyone on the Internet refers to you as “teal shirt guy” but snickers when they say your real first name? How do you live with yourself after that?

Imagine getting shot to death by the dude banging your kid’s mom, he doesn’t get charged, and nobody seems to care that you’re dead, all on video, and everyone on the Internet refers to you as “teal shirt guy” but snickers when they say your real first name? How do you live with yourself after that?
IDK but Kyle is going to bang mom harder than a screen door in a hurricane now that teal shirt guy wont interrupt the coitus.

Spoiler alert: You dont........ haha

I'm wondering about where he got hit...
Texas.

He seemed to never move after going down.
Please believe me, people shot through the left ventricle or aorta can move, even run for a short (? 30 seconds) period of time before the body understands it's dead and shuts the brain down.
Was there a head shot I missed? High spinal cord transection?
Apparently Europellet becomes a lethal caliber
when given a carbine-length barrel
to provide the necessary acceleration.

Who knew?

If we ever buy a PCC, its sietch name will be "the LINAC".
D2331219_0.jpg

Glad he walked, I'd like to see more cases like this.

1) To cull the herd, there's just too many stupid people around
2) Let's stop acting like everyone has the potential to cure cancer and save the climate, most people are just trash
3) Maybe if it becomes normalized that being an a**hole and threatening people will get you killed, we can go back to a nicer way of life where most people aren't trash

Imagine being the 14 year old son....he might just choke out Kyle during his nap on the couch to see how he likes dying.

Imagine being the 14 year old son....he might just choke out Kyle during his nap on the couch to see how he likes dying.
Or imagine his dad was and abusive prick and now he and Kyle enjoy warm days together on the river drift boating while talking about the lethal prowess of the Ruger 9mm carbine. Could go either way.

Pretty sure Kyle is a douche from the video.
You could be right, I however thought the teal colored door nail came off as the bigger douche being he was trespassing, was the aggressor, refused to leave when the homeowner told him to and had threatened to kill people Before showing up. But you nor I have any idea either way From a 1 minute video. And I dont really care, I’m just Interested in the legal mumbo-jumbo of it all.

Doesn't matter if black shirt and the girlfriend were conspiring to keep teal shirt from seeing his son. That is a family court matter.

Unless the son was being tortured in the basement, Teal shirt should have left when he was repeatedly told to leave black shirts property. Unfair/cheating bitchy ex wife/pussy BF don't mean shit when you are in TX. Trespassing. Being told by an armed home owner to leave. And you threaten to take home owners gun. And you grab his gun.

All on at least 2 cameras...Teal shirt signed his own death warrant imho.

The number of supposedly 2A dudes on this site who can't get over their own ex wife/custody problems...sheesh.

Last edited:
You could be right, I however thought the teal colored door nail came off as the bigger douche being he was trespassing, was the aggressor, refused to leave when the homeowner told him to and had threatened to kill people Before showing up. But you nor I have any idea either way From a 1 minute video. And I dont really care, I’m just Interested in the legal mumbo-jumbo of it all.
They both had tickets for the fail bus, for sure.

My read is Kyle was interfering with court ordered visitation with teal shirts kids.

That’s a definite “get the f out of my way” inducer. This guy is standing between you and your kids.

But he should have just called 911 and not taken it into his own hands, giving homeowner legal excuse to shoot him dead.

Doesn't matter if black shirt and the girlfriend were conspiring to keep teal shirt from seeing his son. That is a family court matter. Unless the son was being tortured in the basement, Teal shirt should have left when he was repeatedly told to leave black shirts property. Fair/cheating bitchy ex wife/pussy BF don't mean shit when you are in TX. Trespassing. Being told by an armed home owner to leave. And you threaten home owner to take his gun. Grab his gun.

All on at least 2 cameras...
In my experience, it takes two to tango and I bet these two have been doing this dance for awhile.

My read is Kyle was interfering with court ordered visitation with teal shirts kids.

That’s a definite “get the f out of my way” inducer. This guy is standing between you and your kids.

But he should have just called 911 and not taken it into his own hands, giving homeowner legal excuse to shoot him dead.

I don't think Kyle gave a shit one way or the other with regards to the kid, he just wanted the a**h*** off his porch... It was between big dude and his ex-wife but it was transpiring on Kyle's porch and he was sick of it.

Back
Top Bottom