• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Texas Domestic Shooting/Teal Shirt Guy/Graphic

WOW! Now I’m really confused NES. When the shit went down in Kenosha it was perfectly fine for Kyle of Duty to patrol around with a Medbag a cap a bunch of a-holes (who clearly deserved it) and the McCloskeys to go barefoot and unhinged on their front lawn. This guy gave plenty of warning and fired a warning shot (f***in STOOPID) to a guy almost twice his size who wouldn’t leave, chest bumped him and grabbed his gun and said he would kill him with it. Then he throws him like a rag doll off of his own porch and gets shot. If you want to get shot this is how. I can’t believe this guy is getting shit on here, only here!😂

My 2 cents: it was all avoidable. Teal shirt bro just should of taken the POS ex- wife to court for contempt of court for not following the custody order. Who knows, he might of been part of the .0005% of men who actually get custody of their kids because she is an a**h*** using the kid as a pawn.

I don't feel this rises to the standard of self defense. Dude who got killed didn't bring a gun. So now it's ok to kill every a**h*** who yells he wants to kill you? The f***ing highways in MA would be running with blood every rush hour!
My God! What is your standard of self defense? Does the guy twice his size need to be beating him within an inch of his life? On his own property?..

I don't feel this rises to the standard of self defense. Dude who got killed didn't bring a gun. So now it's ok to kill every a**h*** who yells he wants to kill you? The f***ing highways in MA would be running with blood every rush hour!

Not sure if serious, you wouldn't say the same thing if a guy went for a cops gun and the cop shot him with it.

The dude is on his own property and asked the other guy to leave.

Is this a dumb shooting? sure, preventable, too. but it''s pretty easy to argue teal shirt guy escalated the whole thing to where it lied. Then he got shot for it.

I don't think any of the people involved in this are operating at that kind of a level. This isn't a brains kind of operation. [rofl]
actually the whole thing was one big Wtf moment, enough to get me curious if there was a motive and intent

What's funny is in both instances the women seemed completely disconnected from what just happened. In the Philly incident the woman is yelling at the guy something to the effect of "I got what you did on video. Your in trouble now buddy" Pretty similar to the woman is Texas. Like do you realize what just happened. Who cares if the other guy is going to jail. Your boyfriend is dead. Like WTF.

I’m going to play junior psychologist.

It’s because women play with their phones more than men. Being on the phone gives you a much better chance of acting like an idiot and detach from real life and consequences.

Not that men don’t have a similar issue with running their mouth and not getting punched in the face. But women, even in real life, can’t let a friggen argument rest. People bleeding out and they care more about winning their argument.

An armed society is a polite society (mostly).

A disarmed society is full of Ma**h***s.

repealed in 2018, but prior to that

2018 Session Laws Chapter 155, Section 2 specifically repealed Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 272, Section 14 (Adultery), which read:

the kicker in the repeal of the law is since it is no longer illegal to be getting some strange, you can no longer claim self incrimination when questioned about it in a deposition or in court.

So if Wifey's Lawyer asks you if you were banging everything in a skirt, you can no longer decline to answer the question

While adultery may not have been prosecuted recently in Massachusetts, its criminalization left open the door for parties going through a divorce to assert the Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination (and the Massachusetts counterpart provided by Article 12 of the Declaration of Rights) during discovery or at a deposition or trial when asked about an extramarital affair. A party’s assertion of the privilege and refusal to answer, however, allowed the Judge to draw an adverse inference or to impose sanctions on the party. When assessing the effect of a party’s assertion of the privilege, the judge was “to balance any prejudice to the other civil litigants which might result . . . against the potential harm to the party claiming the privilege if he is compelled to choose between defending the civil action and protecting himself from criminal prosecution.”Wansong v. Wansong.

Now that the statute criminalizing adultery has been repealed, parties going through a divorce in Massachusetts can no longer invoke the privilege against self-incrimination to attempt to shield themselves from answering questions or producing information related to extramarital affairs.
So what your saying is always do cocaine off your stranges ass before banging them so you can plead the 5th..

WOW! Now I’m really confused NES. When the shit went down in Kenosha it was perfectly fine for Kyle of Duty to patrol around with a Medbag a cap a bunch of a-holes (who clearly deserved it) and the McCloskeys to go barefoot and unhinged on their front lawn. This guy gave plenty of warning and fired a warning shot (f***in STOOPID) to a guy almost twice his size who wouldn’t leave, chest bumped him and grabbed his gun and said he would kill him with it. Then he throws him like a rag doll off of his own porch and gets shot. If you want to get shot this is how. I can’t believe this guy is getting shit on here, only here!😂

My 2 cents: it was all avoidable. Teal shirt bro just should of taken the POS ex- wife to court for contempt of court for not following the custody order. Who knows, he might of been part of the .0005% of men who actually get custody of their kids because she is an a**h*** using the kid as a pawn.
Look, or don't, not my issue. The problem here is the shooter was able to freely go into his house. He should have grabbed the possibly douchebag mother and drug her ass into the house, even if she's in the right, it would have been the safer thing to do.

He then re-engaged the father outside, didn't feel threatened, pranced around with his gun. After he fired the 'warning shot', the father made a move. The property location is the ONLY thing that 'might' save the shooter from pre-mediated murder.

I left out all the 'couldas' that I could add to this one. Two retards butted heads, now we're down one retard permanently. I'm probably one of the few that felt the father was actually trying to see his kid(s) and should be given some credit. The fact that people were videoing the event tells me there is more to this story than a simple custody dispute. Add to that I didn't hear anyone freak out when the guy was shot.

Look, or don't, not my issue. The problem here is the shooter was able to freely go into his house. He should have grabbed the possibly douchebag mother and drug her ass into the house, even if she's in the right, it would have been the safer thing to do.

He then re-engaged the father outside, didn't feel threatened, pranced around with his gun. After he fired the 'warning shot', the father made a move. The property location is the ONLY thing that 'might' save the shooter from pre-mediated murder.

I left out all the 'couldas' that I could add to this one. Two retards butted heads, now we're down one retard permanently. I'm probably one of the few that felt the father was actually trying to see his kid(s) and should be given some credit. The fact that people were videoing the event tells me there is more to this story than a simple custody dispute. Add to that I didn't hear anyone freak out when the guy was shot.
We can all agree a chad and a beta cuck bumped heads. Sad for the kid. That’s what happens in a Reeeeeeeeeeeeee! fest.

I’m going to play junior psychologist.

It’s because women play with their phones more than men. Being on the phone gives you a much better chance of acting like an idiot and detach from real life and consequences.

Not that men don’t have a similar issue with running their mouth and not getting punched in the face. But women, even in real life, can’t let a friggen argument rest. People bleeding out and they care more about winning their argument.
I can't argue with that. I just found it insane that the woman (Philly incident) was shot. Her husband just got his head blown off and she's on the ground AFTER having been shot herself and she's yelling at him "Oh! boy your in trouble now". I'm watching that just thinking how-about hiding behind a car. Maybe crawl away. You've been shot! You'll be lucky to end up in a wheelchair crapping in a bag. But she's just egging the crazy dude on even more.

Meaningless without pictures.
There’s an entire video with the audio of some dumb bitch that doesn’t even realize one of the hundred dude’s she’s banging just got shot to death right in front of her.

Watch the video she’s clearly “guilty”by NES standards…… It’s always a tragedy when someone’s personality is worse than her outward appearance…. She’s definitely guilty just based on the fact that no human life is worth even interacting with her

I can't argue with that. I just found it insane that the woman (Philly incident) was shot. Her husband just got his head blown off and she's on the ground AFTER having been shot herself and she's yelling at him "Oh! boy your in trouble now". I'm watching that just thinking how-about hiding behind a car. Maybe crawl away. You've been shot! You'll be lucky to end up in a wheelchair crapping in a bag. But she's just egging the crazy dude on even more.
That wasn't philly, but it was PA. The reason that c*** egged him on is because her and her husband were f***ing psychopaths and they literally drove the shooter insane. Eventually, he "broke" and completely lost his shit.

There’s an entire video with the audio of some dumb bitch that doesn’t even realize one of the hundred dude’s she’s banging just got shot to death right in front of her.

Watch the video she’s clearly “guilty”by NES standards…… It’s always a tragedy when someone’s personality is worse than her outward appearance…. She’s definitely guilty just based on the fact that no human life is worth even interacting with her

Also one has to question the judgement of a woman who is going to opt in to her boyfriends child drama circus on purpose. It's not likely that any of this stuff was some kind of a surprise.

I agree with some of your points. But, He did tell him multiple times to leave and he wouldn’t leave so he went in and grabbed his gun, there’s nothing wrong with that. He’s on his own property and has no duty to retreat. This is why I said I’m confused. If it’s OK for the McCloskeys to come out and brandish there shit at the crowd how is it not the same for this guy to get a guy off of his property who is loud, aggressive and threatening. We also don’t know what actual de-escalation was tried before the video was shot. I do still think it was all avoidable. Teal shirt guy should of just left and went the court route. The judge would of punished the POS Mother in some fashion for f***in with the court order and she wouldn’t do it again. I do feel bad for him and I will give him some credit too because all he wanted to do was see his son and his anger and emotions got the best of him.

Custody disputes are always more than just about custody. It’s very clear in this case. I do think that they didn’t realize he was really shot. I don’t own a PCC but that friggin thing sounded like a BB gun. The only person who loses the most out of this is the son.

Whats the "Philly incident?"

Last edited:
Thanks. Fixed. Somehow dropped part of it in my copy/paste
No problem at all cvideos gone this link has a video still.

Back
Top Bottom