Texas Couple Charged with Supplying Ammo to Mexican Cartels

gene

NES Member
Yeah that's nice, so since nobody in the govt has to actually disclose what they know, how do we know that these people weren't just part of the "Fast and Furious" scandal? So it's okay for osama to make everyone not illegal to be able to vote here, but now they can't purchase ammo, I thought Texas was nothing like the rest of the states to being able to buy ammo. So if they don't need id when buying ammo, then how can you tell the illegals from actual US citizens? Seems like a crock to me and they are just looking for a scapegoat, but guess all we need are some more shady lawyers to just sit in a room talking and collecting large portions of money.

Charles.

Looks like they are alleging something like an ITAR violation on the ammo (for exporting ammo). So, there is, assuming they can document their knowledge that it was headed that way, then there there is something there, but yes, the timing of this is rather suspicious.

Guess they just needed to restock ammo for the 2000 plus guns the feds gave em

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
I know that area REALLY well and moving back and forth is no challenge. I just don't see a truck pulling up to the place and loading ammo. There are to many ways to move stuff like that undetected. Somethings wrong here.

These people make us all look bad.
Punish them harshly.

smitty

It's the gubberment that makes us all look bad because if they were doing their job the illegal criminals wouldn't even be here buying guns and ammo.[thinking] Their are plenty of states throughout the country that you can buy all the ammo you want as long as your the right age. If there were guns involved we only heard the gubberments story and frankly the country has more than enough reason not to trust anything without confirmation of the facts as that goes.

A lot of "Story" missing from this article. I can see where the FEDERAL THUGS are trying to take this though.
The missing is "Knowingly". Since when except in a few states, and I don't believe Texas is one them, are you required to show ID or have a permission slip to buy ammo. A person has to be of adult age 18 or 21 depending on the ammo being purcahsed.
Now if the Gun store sold the firearm with out a NICS check, which I doubt, then there is a problem. I no longer believe anything BATFE or HSI has to say, They have a track record or fraud and lieing on affidavits.
I would bet was gunshop that would not play ball so they were taken down, very much like was done to Randy Weaver.

i think you hit it on the head. and if these people did sell knowingly to the cartel then they should hang um high!

Out of curiosity, I do not believe TX requires anyone to show ID upon purchase of ammunition (assuming they appear over 18). So, unless there is some other evidence linking the seller to the conspiracy (maybe there is?), if I am these guys I am pleading we followed the non-existent TX laws and did nothing wrong. Pass the salsa.

Back
Top Bottom