Texas concealed carry permit holder saves woman from being stabbed to death

Wait? I thought the only purpose of guns was to kill people? [sad2] (sarcasm, I hope its obvious)

Nice work.

[thumbsup]
This is an article worth a click. [wink]

Story said:
This is an example of a defensive gun use saving a life, but it probably won’t be taken into account in most self defense/gun studies because no shots were fired.
Ayep... I read one recently that suggested that 98% of self defense scenarios involve a weapon drawn without fire. How you would verify this, I don't know, because I imagine there are more than a few that are never reported.

In MA he'd be an instant felon for carrying in a school zone.

In Texas it looks like school grounds are fine. They call out inside a building as the exclusion from CCW. Resident permits only of course. Any out of state permits run afoul of federal law on schools

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jose:2539377 said:
F that woman for expecting others to defend her.
the link doesn't say wether she carried or not. maybe he suddenly jumped her and she didn't have time to draw. maybe she has a gun but left it at home. maybe she hates guns. maybe now she will buy one. too many maybes to curse her out yet. main point is good on the guy who was ccw'ing. seems like this is exactly why those of us who carry do so.

Too bad though that the guy didn't just shoot the scumbag! Now this woman and her kids have to fear for their lives, "when he gets out".

Charles.

Whaaat? A gun story and no one got shot, not even a dog or a few innocent bystanders? Figured a cop would've shown up and emptied his clip several times in various directions. [wink]

But seriously, awesome story.

The guy had a gun on school grounds? In TX this would be overlooked - here you would be in jail. The only solution in MA would be to let the woman be stabbed to death. Thats liberal logic.

The guy had a gun on school grounds? In TX this would be overlooked - here you would be in jail. The only solution in MA would be to let the woman be stabbed to death. Thats liberal logic.
This state has a long history of hatred of women from the legal and political institution. They burn them, they drown them, they deem them "hysterical" and they deny their 2A rights.

A proud record to be sure... [sad2]

main point is good on the guy who was ccw'ing. seems like this is exactly why those of us who carry do so.
Wrong. That is not "exactly why those of us who carry do".

I carry to defend myself and my family. NO ONE ELSE

Others have the opportunity to learn to use weapons, carry them legally, and harden themselves mentally to do what needs to be done. But they refuse to do so. So tough shit on them.

Back
Top Bottom