• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Texas Church Heroes: Biden’s Gun Agenda ‘Leaves Us Defenseless Against Criminals’

Reptile

NES Member
Jack Wilson and Stephen Willeford each used a gun to stop armed church attackers in Texas, and say Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden’s gun controls could have rendered them defenseless during the attacks.

Wilson used a handgun to sho0t and kill a church attacker in White Settlement, Texas, on December 29, 2019.

"WINONA, Texas — A pastor was killed and two other people were injured in a shooting at an east Texas church Sunday after the pastor confronted a man who had hidden from police in the church overnight, a local sheriff said. Authorities had used dogs and drones to search for the man for two hours late Saturday night in woods near Winona following a car chase, and the pastor of the nearby Starrville Methodist Church discovered him Sunday morning hiding in a church bathroom and holding a red bank bag that belonged to the church, Smith County Sheriff Larry Smith said at a news conference. Smith declined to say why authorities had been searching for the man. The pastor drew a gun and ordered the man to stop, Smith said, but the suspect moved toward the front door, then lunged, disarmed, and shot the pastor.
The pastor was killed, a second person was injured by gunfire and another was hurt in a fall."

Attachments

• 7AD8740A-9B65-4B1F-92A4-DA0B5B27C2D5.jpeg
    7AD8740A-9B65-4B1F-92A4-DA0B5B27C2D5.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1
You know what at this point I just don't care what libtards say about 'gunz are bad mmmkay'. If they want to send in the goon squad to murder me at home to grab a few guns then have at it. I really don't see them doing stupid things if all they are doing is offering lip service promises to mini-Mike and his paid minions. I saw all the minorities carrying guns in the big cities over the summer during the riots and protests, I just can't see Beijing Biden going into the inner city and wiping out a whole city block just to grab at a couple of legally owned AR15s. They'd just be slaughtering democrat voters at that point. Picture the ATF going to the Chaz in Portland and wiping out Antifa and Boogaloo bois because they're carrying AR15s. I just don't see anything happening.

They're not going to the inner city to confiscate guns from criminals, they're going to the suburbs where they know we'll give up without a fight. They want the easy route, so they'll stick to Lexington, etc where the law abiding folks will obey and most will roll over.

Not even that. Listen to what the British, Australians, and NZers say, they never say they came and kicked in our doors and seized our guns, they say we were stupid and gave up our guns. Every person that wears a face diaper will turn in their guns. They will use the same spellcraft and the face diapered will go along with it The TV said we had to give up our guns or the pretty girls would be sad. So of course I turned them in, you have to. But someday we are going to vote to get them back...

They're not going to the inner city to confiscate guns from criminals, they're going to the suburbs where they know we'll give up without a fight. They want the easy route, so they'll stick to Lexington, etc where the law abiding folks will obey and most will roll over.

They won't do anything. Look at the left for goodness sakes. They offered their base 50+ years of lip service. Some were stupid enough to take the bait once again last November for Biden, but they're still stupid. Every gun law passed in the last 50 years impacted low income minority communities. If cops are going to go into the suburbs into the very communities where they themselves live they're not going to risk becoming pariahs by slaughtering whole families, puppies and kittens. That's not going to happen.

Not even that. Listen to what the British, Australians, and NZers say, they never say they came and kicked in our doors and seized our guns, they say we were stupid and gave up our guns. Every person that wears a face diaper will turn in their guns. They will use the same spellcraft and the face diapered will go along with it The TV said we had to give up our guns or the pretty girls would be sad. So of course I turned them in, you have to. But someday we are going to vote to get them back...
I wear a “face diaper” and if they come for mine they will be getting them empty and smoking hot. If any of them are still standing.

I wear a “face diaper” and if they come for mine they will be getting them empty and smoking hot. If any of them are still standing.
If you wear the face diaper to protect others and avoid being the 'bad man.' You'll turn in your guns for the same reasons. If you can't stand up for your own breathing why would anyone assume you will stand for anything?

Back
Top Bottom