Tewksbury Gun Shop

Does anyone know what is going on with Tewksbury Gun Shop on Main Street? I heard they are going out of business or experiencing tough times. If anyone knows them I have a possible buyer of all their ammo, accessories and new/used firearms. Please respond, then will contact offline.

You are referring to New England Shooters Warehouse. Their inventory on guns is low at the moment, but as far as I know they are doing fine. Great shop, great people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what is going on with Tewksbury Gun Shop on Main Street? I heard they are going out of business or experiencing tough times. If anyone knows them I have a possible buyer of all their ammo, accessories and new/used firearms. Please respond, then will contact offline.
Stop in and talk to them.

Hopefully I did not offend anyone on this site. I just know of a couple of investors looking to acquire this type of stuff. And I thought some people on this site might have an opinion or some insight. That is all.

add another to the "nice people" column

had an issue there due to former employee error and the owner went above and beyond making it right, class act

Hopefully I did not offend anyone on this site. I just know of a couple of investors looking to acquire this type of stuff. And I thought some people on this site might have an opinion or some insight. That is all.

Why don't you talk to the people who run the place instead of this secret squirrel stuff?

Hi, newbie here.

I'm looking for a local gun store. Tried google for local places. I guess I need a actual name to find a place.
Anyways, ill drop buy this place next week and see if they have a nice inventory of hand guns.

Just a update. I took a drive last week to check the Tewksbury store out. I thought they open at 10am I got there around 11am place was closed. I called to see if they changed their hours but was informed just running late. They will probably be mobbed Friday after Christmas so I'll try this Saturday again. I hope they got a nice inventory on hand guns.

Even if they were having problems (which I agree is sketchy), all this talk is going to help them. Any gun shop helped in MA is a good thing.

Just a update. I took a drive last week to check the Tewksbury store out. I thought they open at 10am I got there around 11am place was closed. I called to see if they changed their hours but was informed just running late. They will probably be mobbed Friday after Christmas so I'll try this Saturday again. I hope they got a nice inventory on hand guns.

Second update. So I had gone to Woburn to visit family and I took 38. I'm not having any luck with these folks. Closed. I guess vacation?? I called to see what the Holiday hours are. Phone rang maybe eight times until the machine picked up. Well, someone needs to update the message. It was from The summer cause they are saying they will be closing Monday's for July and August.
Is this a Mom and Pop type of shop? Is it open by appointment? I'll eventually get them when they are open but can someone giving me some leeds to another gun shop?
Thanks

When in doubt, check their Facebook page for updated hours. Right now it shows they're closed for Christmas and will reopen on Tuesday, December 30.

There's also a full list of current inventory on their website. Their handgun stock is low at the moment but they can order pretty much anything if you ask.

As previous posters have mentioned, you won't find nicer or more helpful people anywhere. Unfortunately, Ken (the owner) has been experiencing some health problems lately, which is the reason for the occasionally irregular opening hours.

I was there last saturday and bought a used gun off them. They had a decent inventory too, both guns and ammo/accessories.

Second update. So I had gone to Woburn to visit family and I took 38. I'm not having any luck with these folks. Closed. I guess vacation?? I called to see what the Holiday hours are. Phone rang maybe eight times until the machine picked up. Well, someone needs to update the message. It was from The summer cause they are saying they will be closing Monday's for July and August.
Is this a Mom and Pop type of shop? Is it open by appointment? I'll eventually get them when they are open but can someone giving me some leeds to another gun shop?
Thanks

I believe they are closed on Sundays and Mondays, as a rule

When in doubt, check their Facebook page for updated hours. Right now it shows they're closed for Christmas and will reopen on Tuesday, December 30.

There's also a full list of current inventory on their website. Their handgun stock is low at the moment but they can order pretty much anything if you ask.

As previous posters have mentioned, you won't find nicer or more helpful people anywhere. Unfortunately, Ken (the owner) has been experiencing some health problems lately, which is the reason for the occasionally irregular opening hours.

Yeah I'm friends with one of the workers I felt like a dump ass going there Friday to get some reloading stuff lol.
I always forget about there Facebook page.

Forgot all about Facebook. Thanks for the link on their inventory. Now I got something to work on.

Back
Top Bottom