Tewksbury arrest for weapons & bump stock

Could not find link to story, but anyone else remember back in the 90's, before Raytheon bought them, a couple E-Systems employees were tapping phone lines in a hotel for one of the three letter agencies and shot a girl who surprised them in the middle of the job?

I read that article and saw no reference to a "department of defense LTC". I don't think there is such a thing - just carry rights conveyed by LEO status. Where did you see that reference?

The police inventory of confiscated items in that article lists a "40mm grenade launcher", but I'll bet it was really 37mm.

"Withal, it’s also important to note that police found a Department of Defense Conceal Carry License in Bradley’s Jeep."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180514-110130.png
    Screenshot_20180514-110130.png
    78 KB · Views: 71
Somehow I just don't see the DoD sending "007" out with a bump stock when they got all those giggle switch ones just laying around in a giant pile.

Sure they would. All about plausible deniability. He went rogue by spilling the beans. He'll probably be killed soon "by another prisoner" or "while trying to escape" *wink* *wink*.

If not he'll have some TALL explaining to do in his debriefing! He was supposed to act dumb if he were compromised.

It is quite a fascinating story... so far. Hope we find out the real story someday, but I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for it to all come out. [laugh]

His dangerousness hearing was a week or so ago and NADA in the news, which either confirms that he works for the government or that he was absolutely harmless.

Tinfoil moment, isn't it odd that this guy was arrested looking for a "virus" around the same time a CDC virology researcher was missing?

https://www.the-scientist.com/?arti...2241/title/Missing-CDC-Researcher-Found-Dead/

Which "they" continue to deny meant anything.

What REALLY happened was one of Francos' team members resolved the threat and is safely back at task force HQ. Since Franco has disappeared from the system it seems likely that he's also been recalled.

I read that article and saw no reference to a "department of defense LTC". I don't think there is such a thing - just carry rights conveyed by LEO status. Where did you see that reference?

The police inventory of confiscated items in that article lists a "40mm grenade launcher", but I'll bet it was really 37mm.

I thought it was fake/poor reporting too Rob. I've never heard of it.

Info here: https://fas.org/irp/doddir/dod/d5210_56.pdf

"Withal, it’s also important to note that police found a Department of Defense Conceal Carry License in Bradley’s Jeep."

I finally found that line in the article, but it doesn't cite anything and the list of "findings" earlier in the article doesn't list them. Nothing in the entire case adds up. So clearly he IS a DoD agent on some wet work mission...

"It should be noted that five of the high capacity magazines were affixed to each other by a homemade case. This was concerning because it allows an individual to shoot off all five magazines in a short amount of time," police wrote in a report.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA Do the cops have any idea about guns at all? My cousin (love him but...) told me he carries a Glock on duty... I asked him what model and he paused and said "It's a Glock 40".... He isn't carrying a 10mm on the job.

"It should be noted that five of the high capacity magazines were affixed to each other by a homemade case. This was concerning because it allows an individual to shoot off all five magazines in a short amount of time," police wrote in a report.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA Do the cops have any idea about guns at all? My cousin (love him but...) told me he carries a Glock on duty... I asked him what model and he paused and said "It's a Glock 40".... He isn't carrying a 10mm on the job.
"glock 40" is like saying "glock 9". glock in 40 cal. Not being a gun guy he does not know the model, but knows what ammo to load into it. Seems accurate enough for a tool description.

"glock 40" is like saying "glock 9". glock in 40 cal. Not being a gun guy he does not know the model, but knows what ammo to load into it. Seems accurate enough for a tool description.
My point exactly. He's not sure of the model number of the gun he's carrying daily, which has the model number on the slide. Glad he knows what bullets to put in the gun though- I guess that is good enough. I was merely suggesting that he may know what model Glock he uses for daily carry at his job. I guess if you are into guns it's tough to grasp that he hasn't digested something so obvious to some.

I asked him what kind of patrol car he drives and he told me it's a big police mobile that takes unleaded.

My point exactly. He's not sure of the model number of the gun he's carrying daily, which has the model number on the slide. Glad he knows what bullets to put in the gun though- I guess that is good enough. I was merely suggesting that he may know what model Glock he uses for daily carry at his job. I guess if you are into guns it's tough to grasp that he hasn't digested something so obvious to some.

I asked him what kind of patrol car he drives and he told me it's a big police mobile that takes unleaded.

I like my Glock 7. Although it cost more than you make in a month!

Back
Top Bottom