testing loads for wifes Glock 43

TZCHRIS

NES Member
Finally got to test some ammo I made a while back. Need advice on how to proceed? I tested 2 powders, 3 loads each, 21ft, 8.5" dia plates (as seen on targets) I do have all the data on these loads but I guess I'm asking how to select a load based on the results. Every round cycled just fine and felt good, it was very windy, right to left, not sure at 7 yds if that matters. No chrono data available. I was supported on table only, and I'm only looking to make "plinking" ammo? Thanks for the help.

20210912_092121.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got to test some ammo I made a while back. Need advice on how to proceed? I tested 2 powders, 3 loads each, 21ft, 8.5" dia plates (as seen on targets) I do have all the data on these loads but I guess I'm asking how to select a load based on the results. Every round cycled just fine and felt good, it was very windy, right to left, not sure at 7 yds if that matters. No chrono data available. I was supported on table only, and I'm only looking to make "plinking" ammo? Thanks for the help.

View attachment 522092
Based on single group testing
Left row middle and left row lower seem to have the less dispersal than the others.
Left middle appears to be closer to point of aim also.

Back
Top Bottom