• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

test threat

FAILED!

This forum is strictly for PAID instructors and reviews of courses people have taken with them!

Hmm, just noticed that my designation changed somehow from Instructor to NES Member, might have to do with forum problems of yesterday, message going out to Admin now.

Last edited:
Yep...all post counts going back to zero later this morning i heard so everyone will be on an even keel.

no more seniority or special privelidges. admin is starting a utopia where everyone is the same. oh, reeducation starts tomorrow...don't be late.

FAILED!

This forum is strictly for PAID instructors and reviews of courses people have taken with them!

Hmm, just noticed that my designation changed somehow from Instructor to NES Member, might have to do with forum problems of yesterday, message going out to Admin now.

FAILED!

Len, noticed you changes a week or to ago

Len, noticed you changes a week or to ago

Strange. I didn't notice that until now. I'm paid up as an NES Instructor thru June, so no idea how this happened. I'm sure that Derek will fix it once he reads my PM.

Derek insisted that all instructors using the forum to advertise classes pony up $99/yr (not $21 for NES Member) and post classes only in the Training forum. This forum was supposed to only be for instructors and reviews of NES instructor classes. Lately lots of Registered Users have posted their classes, pushing paid posts down to page 2, 3, etc. Although NES paid instructors can bump our class threads daily, it really is in bad form and will piss off users of NES, so the abuse by unpaid instructors and "drop-ins" does need moderation.

Back
Top Bottom