Tesla driver asleep behind the wheel on the Pike

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I bet it’s a long time, if ever, before sleeping in your self driving car is legal.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I bet it’s a long time, if ever, before sleeping in your self driving car is legal.
It's illegal to speed. Illegal to drive too slowly. Illegal not to come to a complete stop at a stop sign. Illegal to turn without signalling. Basically there are so many things that are illegal it just doesn't matter anymore. Chances are you violated at least one of these laws today. I know I did. I mean I know a guy that did.

Wear these glasses and the cops won't know you're sleeping:

https://smile.amazon.com/Disguise-Glasses-Tricking-Halloween-Accessory/dp/B074MZQD75

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
If I could find a pair of those glasses that isn’t total junk I’d buy it right now. Think of how surprised my wife would be when I sneak them on in the throes of passion.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If I could find a pair of those glasses that isn’t total junk I’d buy it right now. Think of how surprised my wife would be when I sneak them on in the throes of passion.
I like the cut of your jib.

I just might buy (or make) a pair myself. That would be epic...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
When they remove the steering wheel, or when cars are so good they will drive themselves 90% of the way, it would be impossible to ask people to not fall asleep. You will be sitting there doing nothing.

Top Bottom