Tesla Cybertruck pickup revealed with bulletproof body and $39,900 starting price

TrashcanDan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I can see this being a big hit out west, where its relatively flat and doesn't snow.
The eco-crowd would love it.

Does kind of look like a mars rover

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can see this being a big hit out west, where its relatively flat and doesn't snow.
The eco-crowd would love it.

Does kind of look like a mars rover
Not going to rust, has good clearance, heavy, logic runs on the dual-motor config for traction for optimizing traction. Not sure how this would be bad in a wet, snowy climate.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The more I look at the thing the more it looks like an act of sheer desperation.

"What kind of body can we build with these folks laid off from the Model 3 line? There's no money for parts or tooling. We do have some stainless, a shear, a chop saw and a brake. I think this guy can weld."

Last edited:

Chris

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just east of Zone 9, but in Worcester County.
Some Hollywood writer is busy getting the green light on their remake of Back to the Future.

Doc will be played by some woman. Marty will be a woman. Biff will be a guy (of course) The Tesla truck will sport a Flux Capacitor and the whole thing will be Woke as hell and nobody will see it. Kinda like the new Ghostbusters with a Tesla.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It looks ridiculous. When I saw the article, I first thought this was some kind of CGI vehicle that wasn't yet built. Then, I clicked on the article... oh, it's real.

Where have I seen this before? I'll have to do some research. Total Recall? Automan? Microsoft Paint?

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
The truck is outright gay. Nothing anybody says could change my mind. Useless for everything a truck should do unless you want a pallets worth of pillows or..... tampons.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dudes, they CLEARLY SAID bullet proof.
That was a round metal ball that broke the windows. A bullet would have bounced right off.

[wink]

Top Bottom