• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Terrorist Threat

Pilgrim said:
Someone who comes more often to Lodge when there is a meal being served.

We have "Table Lodge" meetings about once a year where dinner is the main order of business.

Funny how this threat started as Terrorist Threat and moved to where it is!

Anyway, Plymouth Lodge has an annual Table Lodge in June. Starts with green salad, then onto fruit salad, shrimp cocktail, clams on the half shell, seafood/lobster newburg, primerib w/pot & veg and ice cream topped with creme deMint.
DeWitt Clinton Lodge in Sandwich used to do a game feed Table Lodge. Bear, moose, venison, foul....They may still do it but not sure of it.

Pilgrim said:
Hq & Svc Co attached to NSA HQ..

I saw you were a 74E and thought you may have been in 17th DPD (Data Processing Detachment) or it's predecessor. I spent 2 years assigned to 17th DPD. Worked for HHC, V Corps and HHC, 3d SUPCOM (was V COSCOM) for most of that.

JonJ said:
Pilgrim said:

Anyway, Plymouth Lodge has an annual Table Lodge in June. Starts with green salad, then onto fruit salad, shrimp cocktail, clams on the half shell, seafood/lobster newburg, primerib w/pot & veg and ice cream topped with creme deMint.
DeWitt Clinton Lodge in Sandwich used to do a game feed Table Lodge. Bear, moose, venison, foul....They may still do it but not sure of it.

Are we going to have to start a new forum called "the untyled lodge"? :D

Ross

JonJ said:
Pilgrim said:
Someone who comes more often to Lodge when there is a meal being served.

We have "Table Lodge" meetings about once a year where dinner is the main order of business.

...Plymouth Lodge has an annual Table Lodge in June. Starts with green salad, then onto fruit salad, shrimp cocktail, clams on the half shell, seafood/lobster newburg, primerib w/pot & veg and ice cream topped with creme deMint.

Are you Masons the orignators of the boa-eats-an-alligator belly bust bash?

JonJ said:

I'm sure at some point, someone will post something that is somwhow related to the original intent of the thread....eventually.

Pilgrim said:
Lynne said:
I'm sure at some point, someone will post something that is somwhow related to the original intent of the thread....eventually.

Ummm, what was it? I forgot.

And if no one does, I am sure LenS will boot this thread over to Off-Topic.

He can't help himself -- it's what he lives for!

[wink]

JonJ said:
Cross-X said:
Damn Cross, you roll over that easy???

Fear not, JonJ, when I typed that, I had my fingers crossed!

As soon as I get off of LenS supervised Double Secret Probation, I will be back on top, raising hell once again.

Until then, I plan on lying doggo.

Cross-X said:
As soon as I get off of LenS supervised Double Secret Probation, I will be back on top, raising hell once again.

NEVER going to happen! And you are on supervised Triple Secret Probation and we have our finger on the "Delete User" button!

Let me give you a hint . . . it's not just LenS either!

LenS said:
Cross-X said:

NEVER going to happen! And you are on supervised Triple Secret Probation and we have our finger on the "Delete User" button!

My fan club just grows and grows!

Cross-X said:
LenS said:
Cross-X said:

Nobody works harder than you to earn that "fan club"! [evil]

LenS said:
Cross-X said:
LenS said:
Cross-X said:

Nobody works harder than you to earn that "fan club"! [evil]

Still struggling to get in the last word, eh?

Lynne said:
KMaurer said:
Lynne said:
Ahem...terrorists anyone???

You mean besides Osama bin Arbabi? [roll]

Ken

[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

Sorry Darius, but that was funny. :D

Hey, Lynne, you really don't need to back him up -- you won your Fan Club membership long ago.

--Osama Arbabi

Back
Top Bottom