Terrorist Attack in Paris

My wife said the same exact thing lastnight, whats worse than an un-armed cop, a cop that doesn't have proper firearms training.
Rest assured they don't lack training. I've seen them train, and most are quite the marksmen.

people are reporting that the female in the supermarket got away. <- likely FUD

HntlKcy.jpg

Last edited:
FRANCE: A hostage situation is being reported right now inside a jewelry store in Montpellier, France. PHOTOS - pic.twitter.com/x2jDkxNd1X
— KolHaolam (@KolHaolam) January 9, 2015

I'm tempted to apply some of my trademark caustic wit by starting a "Caption This" but even I think it would be inappropriate.

Hogans_Heroes_-_Garand.jpg

--Edit: Perhaps a photoshop contest to swap the heads of the subject cartoons with that of Herr Klink?

How the hell did a French guy smuggle a Garand into the middle of a German prison camp?

Canadian PM speaks out http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...nt-on-terrorism-heres-canadas-stephen-harper/
“The fact of the matter is this, ladies and gentlemen, that the international jihadist movement has declared war.” Adding, “They have declared war on anybody who does not think and act exactly as they wish would think and act.”A very calm Harper talked about the radical islamists waging war on “a whole range of countries with which they are in contact.”
“And they have declared war on any country, like ourselves, that values freedom, openness and tolerance,” Harper continued.
Speaking forcefully, Harper reflected the sentiments of many in his country, stating, “We may not like this and wish it would go away…But it is not going to go away.”
“And the reality is, we are going to have to confront it,” he added.

The video was unclear, but it did not look to me like he had a sidearm. If he had one and had any clarity of thought, he should have kept firing. He had nothing to lose, unfortunately. And, I don't think it would have changed his outcome.

If he did not have one (and he did not have one in his hands), there is nothing I think that he could have done in his wounded condition to prevent his execution. Throwing his boot would have accomplished nothing.

Wasn't it reported that he was a Muslim?
keep-calm-and-say-allahu-akbar-31.png

He must have not been a true believer...

Wondering when they will start the deportations. [rolleyes]
The only way to be safe(er)is to drive them back to the crapholes they came from
They'll just go back to killing each other.
Anything short of that is just air passing over flapping gums.
If that makes me a bigot, racist, intolerant or whatever, I can live with that.
Watch England closely, because that's what's coming here.

Kinda surprised they sent RAID, and not the GIGN. Outcome is the same anyway. I would've bet that those scumbags would never see handcuffs.

Wondering when they will start the deportations. [rolleyes]
The only way to be safe(er)is to drive them back to the crapholes they came from
They'll just go back to killing each other.
Anything short of that is just air passing over flapping gums.
If that makes me a bigot, racist, intolerant or whatever, I can live with that.
Watch England closely, because that's what's coming here.

I got your back.

Kinda surprised they sent RAID, and not the GIGN. Outcome is the same anyway. I would've bet that those scumbags would never see handcuffs.

One report I read said both RAID and GIGN were involved. I agree that I don't think they were interested in taking prisoners.

Back
Top Bottom