• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Terror Attack in London

Using vehicles seems to be an up and coming trend in attacks. Think about the amount of damage a large vehicle can do compared to a gun. No contest, I don't care how much capacity a magazine has. Additionally, a car is like wearing body armor.

If someone wants to do harm, they will. Ones choices of "weapons" is practically unlimited. People are the problem, not the collateral they choose to use do harm.

Using vehicles seems to be an up and coming trend in attacks. Think about the amount of damage a large vehicle can do compared to a gun. No contest, I don't care how much capacity a magazine has. Additionally, a car is like wearing body armor.

If someone wants to do harm, they will. Ones choices of "weapons" is practically unlimited. People are the problem, not the collateral they choose to use do harm.

Not to mention that you can't really carry an MG42 into a busy square without sheep getting sestless, while a large truck would be seen as completely normal.

Cameljockeys just need to get the driving skills in top shape.

Not to mention that you can't really carry an MG42 into a busy square without sheep getting sestless, while a large truck would be seen as completely normal.

Car seats for goats are still in the research phase so we have a little time.

Wait till they get their act together and do one of these en mass.
It's coming.
Yet they will just let them keep pouring in till there is nothing left of their countries.
I watch this stuff with a kind of sick fascination.
Your way of life is coming to an end , maybe in a single lifetime and your just f*cking oblivious.

So far these I'm grading these dudes D for lack of imagination. Low IQ workplace violence. They clearly lack welding skills.

On the other hand...London traffic. Sheesh. Could happen to anyone.

Last edited:
no blood. FAKE!

Muslim broad DGAF
Saw a few overhead shots of the victims on the bridge - large pools of blood and obvious broken limbs.

Surprised no grabbed Ms. Hijab and sent her for a swim in retaliation.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

[video=youtube_share;UiK7ciFttFI]http://youtu.be/UiK7ciFttFI[/video][video=youtube_share;kMuCpnSy_EM]http://youtu.be/kMuCpnSy_EM[/video]

DONE!

cool story. you clowns are so uptight today, can't even take a joke.

You weren't joking, but even if you were, a bigoted, sexist joke over response to a terror victim?

yeah, I'll cop to not finding that funny. I wasn't raised that way.

You weren't joking, but even if you were, a bigoted, sexist joke over response to a terror victim?

I am not sure that Londoners qualify to be called "victims". They voted in a muslim mayor, they wanted to be enriched with diversity. Well bitches, you are enriched!

It's like a goat in a short skirt walking into a muslim milk bar.

Last edited:
Wait till they get their act together and do one of these en mass.
It's coming.
Yet they will just let them keep pouring in till there is nothing left of their countries.
I watch this stuff with a kind of sick fascination.
Your way of life is coming to an end , maybe in a single lifetime and your just f*cking oblivious.

i was reading this and realized I am actually working at the Boston marathon this year... shit

i was reading this and realized I am actually working at the Boston marathon this year... shit

One of these dudes is eventually going to figure out you need something with a big diesel with lots of torque, not a soccer mom minivan.

Last edited:
According to the UK's Mirror, the following is a photo of the moment the Parliament terror attack suspect is wheeled into an ambulance after being shot by police

First pictures of London terror suspect show him stripped then put in ambulance

Wheres the ****en blood? The gurney would be pooling with blood from entry and exit wounds, pending caliber of course...Still where the blood? what was he shot with a .22 now that!!! LOL

I was answering the above question " Is that the terrorist "

Last edited:
One of these dudes is eventually going to figure out you need something with a big diesel with lots of torque, not a soccer mom minivan.

Figure it out? You mean like in France and in Germany?

- - - Updated - - -

Not true at all. Bleeding could be internal. Unless its a true arterial bleed or even a good venous bleed you won't see a lot of blood loss externally.

He's seen a lot of movies, I think he knows what he's talking about.[rofl]

yeah I'm a hardcore bigot...that's why it's usually me on here getting flamed defending muslims, and why I married a minority woman. But you're so much better than me, obviously, cuz of how you were raised.

Go put your pink vulva hat on, you missed the women's march but you can still strut around your house all outraged.

Had this convo with a buddy of mine today. For some reason people have this belief that "if we're nice to them, they'll spare us."

But try to make the connection between bringing this culture here and inviting a wild dog into the dog park with all the Yorkies, poodles, Pomeranian and chihuahua and see how quickly you're branded a racist/bigot. People are wearing blinders, and seem content to ignore or explain away as coincidence what's going on.

and that has what to do with anything? I don't care if it's the ****ing pope, the muslim broad still does not appear to give a ****.

Nothing. Just an inaccurate statement. no need to be such an ass clown over your error. The hooded barbarian would probably act the same way regardless of who lays on the ground.

yeah I'm a hardcore bigot...that's why it's usually me on here getting flamed defending muslims, and why I married a minority woman. But you're so much better than me, obviously, cuz of how you were raised.

Go put your pink vulva hat on, you missed the women's march but you can still strut around your house all outraged.

Relax, friend. Just calling them like I see them.

Nothing. Just an inaccurate statement. no need to be such an ass clown over your error. The hooded barbarian would probably act the same way regardless of who lays on the ground.

right...exactly the point I was making.

other poster was upset bc (s)he thought i wasn't paying proper homage to the sanctity of a cop's life or something. Still not sure what (s)he was butthurt about.

Relax, friend. Just calling them like I see them.

weird. I thought you just had a crush on me or something. I mean since this thread is full of posters calling muslims camel jockies and implying they fornicate with goats yet my post is the only one that got your panties all knotted up.

oh it's a joke now? Nice backpedal there bro. I love watching someone make a mistake and then pull out the smoke and mirrors...

[rolleyes]

not sure I follow what you're having so much difficulty with. The pic is of a muslim broad strolling past an unconscious victim of her religion, so I pointed it out in a jocular fashion. Whether or not you found it funny is irrelevant to my intending it to be a joke.

You seem really confused.[troll]

Last edited:
DEVELOPING – Four people, including a London police officer who was stabbed and the alleged assailant, were killed after a terror attack that saw more than 20 people injured outside the Parliament building on Wednesday.

Acting Dep Commisssioner and Head of Counter Terrorism Mark Rowley told reporters they believe there was only one attacker. Among the injured were three police officers.
three cops injured, I wonder ehy.

weird. I thought you just had a crush on me or something. I mean since this thread is full of posters calling muslims camel jockies and implying they fornicate with goats yet my post is the only one that got your panties all knotted up.

To tell the truth, I had a bigger issue with the word "broad." Only ignorant jerks refer to women that way. And, again, I wasn't raised like that.

But hey, feel free to keep this going...

I've got news for you: in any population anywhere, the vast majority of bystanders wouldn't G any more of an F than she is.

It's called the bystander effect. Look it up.

This happened in 2009. In Connecticut. There are countless stories each year where the same kind of thing goes on.
If there's a terror attack, I won't be sticking around to get caught up in the second wave. Disk 911 and bug out, let the operators come in and do their thing.

To tell the truth, I had a bigger issue with the word "broad." Only ignorant jerks refer to women that way. And, again, I wasn't raised like that.

But hey, feel free to keep this going...

cool. You were mysteriously absent from the thread on the women's march. Must have been in attendance otherwise you would have sanctimoniously admonished the broader membership here for their unrelenting insensitivities toward women while telling us all how well you were raised.

your hat was found in the lost and found

il_570xN.1179601045_js3d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom