Terrifying moment shoppers run in panic after gunman 'with an AR-15' opened fire and shot at least three people at an Arizona mall

When the FBI compiles data, there are requirements for the categories. They are frequently used against us. Things like how the shooter is counted as a victim and a shooter (I guess both applies).

Just pointing out the discrepancy. "More than 4" has been used in a lot of publications.

Just like "School Shooting" might be the gang shoot out 999 yards away outside the Chicken Shack.
yeah fair enough...I know moms demand and brady bunch like to count gangbangers shooting each other anywhere near a school as a "school shooting" ... but in a case like this, politics aside, pretty clearly a mass shooting or at least attempted mass shooting.

My first house in AZ was about a mile from westgate. Every time we'd go there id carry my 19 with an RMR and a pair of spare mags, the place just feels like the type of place one of these clowns would go after.

Its a shame someone didnt pop his grape, ive spotted a few people carrying concealed there.

Ummm........Because he did NOT shoot a bunch of strangers?

Agreed. By the same logic that is being argued above, AR stands for Assault Rifle.

Even though it's a small calibre, high power patrol rifle.

This also extends to the terror. If a massive shooting happened. Massive numbers of people were in terror. This includes people on Facebook watching the feeds.

So the number of victims used against our gun rights are in the high tens of thousands from this mall shooting.

Great. That's wonderful thinking.

A. That's what the dude wanted.
B. We shouldn't give him that token
C. None of it changes the fact that a person with intent to harm, did something illegal. Doesn't matter if he went in there and threw around BBs or used a SLAM against the hotdog stand ; it was already illegal for him to take the action.

How exactly will more laws make it illegaller? Or even stop it.

It's a behavior problem. And a society problem.

Not a gun problem. Heck the guy didn't even really know how to use it.

WESTGATE MASS SHOOTING MEMORY-HOLED AFTER GUNMAN ID’ED AS ARMANDO HERNANDEZ
While it’s no longer surprising that the media systematically memory-holes all mass shootings which run contrary to their narrative, it’s rather remarkable how shameless they are about it

yeah fair enough...I know moms demand and brady bunch like to count gangbangers shooting each other anywhere near a school as a "school shooting" ... but in a case like this, politics aside, pretty clearly a mass shooting or at least attempted mass shooting.

Barely. It's a “mass shooting” in the respect that it might be a couple clicks above the time square firecracker and propane "bomber" guy was an attempted. terrorist attack. It's pretty obvious this wasn't very well thought out. I would wager a guess that this guy chickened out about midway through or something, seeing as how he only managed to clip like 3 people. This strikes me as more of a “nutbag loses screws, has flash in pan episode” vs some well planned attack.

Back
Top Bottom