Terrifying moment shoppers run in panic after gunman 'with an AR-15' opened fire and shot at least three people at an Arizona mall

Reptile

NES Member
  • Sen. Martín Quezada tweeted Wednesday evening: 'I just witnessed an armed terrorist with an AR-15 shoot up Westgate. There are multiple victims'
  • Glendale police confirmed the incident, saying three people were injured
  • The suspect is said to have surrendered and is now in custody
  • 'I saw 2 victims with my own eyes. Not sure how many others', Quezada added
Three people were injured in a shooting in an Arizona shopping district on Wednesday evening, police say.

Senator Martín Quezada had earlier tweeted: 'I just witnessed an armed terrorist with an AR-15 shoot up Westgate. There are multiple victims.'

Glendale police later confirmed three people were injured after they were called 7:20pm local time. The suspect is said to have surrendered and is now in custody.

One of those injured is said to be in critical condition. The two others were expected to survive following the shooting near a popular shopping and entertainment district west of Phoenix. None of the victims have been named.

Officer Tiffany Ngalula did not confirm the gun used in the shooting but did say police are aware of video circulating on social media which looked to be posted by the shooter, who has not been officially identified.

Senator Quezada told 12 News: 'I saw him through my window after the shots were fired. He was walking calmly and reloading his weapon.'

Does not fir the narrative. Broom it!

While the suspect doesn't fit the narrative, this will still be used to continue shut-down somewhere.

"See one day! One day was all it too for you people to start shooting up malls again!"

When did they silde the mass shooting goalpost again?

It was 4. Is it three now? Or do they could the shooter as a victim again.

Depends on the origin of the shooter. Most media outlets use a complex algorithm to determine what constitutes a mass shooting.
Punching in some info I came up with this-

White guy with conservative background- 1 wounded= mass shooting
Other, Illegal, or anyone with terrorist ties and or background- anything less than 20 will not compute

White hispanic shooter??

And how the f*** could someone take an AR into a crowded place, shoot at people, according to the article reload at some point, and only have three non-life threatening injuries??

Last edited:
When did they silde the mass shooting goalpost again?

It was 4. Is it three now? Or do they could the shooter as a victim again.

RIP to those who passed, but we can’t allow facts to get in the way of an agenda based of feels.

Plus we all know the left doesn’t assigned fixed meaning to words

:confused:

Fake. They are stoopid to run another one of these they risk distracting their fear zombies from the bigger fake crises. Need a meme of wounded people saying just tell me the bullets tested negative for corona.

Media has already started the process of whitewashing Armando:
armando-hernandez-2.jpg

Stupid yute, should've chosen a different mall, "westgate shooting" is already taken, limiting his social media spread.

Also: Snapchat? Really?

Fake. They are stoopid to run another one of these they risk distracting their fear zombies from the bigger fake crises. Need a meme of wounded people saying just tell me the bullets tested negative for corona.

If "they" were behind it they would have chosen a kid so white he'd make Edward Snowden look ethnic. What we really need is a bunch of people/outlets to come out crying. "this is what happens when you keep kids out of school and lock them in the house for months.".

White hispanic shooter??

And how the f*** could someone take an AR into a crowded place, shoot at people, according to the article reload at some point, and only have three non-life threatening injuries??

Watch Air Force weapons qualification sometime, you’ll understand. Out of 15 people: 2 are dangerous to themselves and others, 3 are clueless admin types, 6 are functional enough to be unsupervised for 30 - 45 seconds at a time, 3 are actual shooters and one is a transfer from some other branch who is really good.

I was Air Force.

Last edited:
he went to a mall with plans to shoot a bunch of strangers....how is that not a mass shooting?

When the FBI compiles data, there are requirements for the categories. They are frequently used against us. Things like how the shooter is counted as a victim and a shooter (I guess both applies).

Just pointing out the discrepancy. "More than 4" has been used in a lot of publications.

Just like "School Shooting" might be the gang shoot out 999 yards away outside the Chicken Shack.

The anti-gun Democrat state senator knew it was definitely an AR-15.

I didn't see that. Couldn't get a clear view, but it definitely had a curved magazine and short barrel. I'm thinking AK pistol, so no wonder it jammed.

White hispanic shooter??

I watched a video of it, and he was basically just blasting rounds down empty hallways, holding the rifle in one hand and a phone to record it all in another.

Back
Top Bottom