• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tennessee Valley Bullets

Keep in mind that the Tennessee bullets are lead bullets, without any copper flash, plating, or jacketing.

Have you successfully used cast lead bullets in your gun?

If so, why not just make your own???

When I started shooting my 9mm Luger (M9 beretta), I cast my own 124 grain lead bullets, and have shot thousands of those. The cost, when shooting my own cast bullets, is about 2 cents per round.

Wheel weights from the local tire shop were the raw material.

We can assist with some guidance for the bullet molds, and how to do it.

I'd love to start casting my own but can't right now since I live in an apartment. (Haven't told the landlord that I reload yet [wink])

I shoot lead in all my other handguns but have not tried it in the CZ82. There seems to be varied opinions regarding lead bullets and polygon barrels but it sounds like it should be ok as long as I clean regularly and don't let it build up.

Tennessee Valley Bullets has a very good reputation. The proprietor Jessie Clark is most definitely a " gunguy ". He has some well known customers and works hard to keep them happy. Contact him as to availability. I will not speak for him but he has in this day and age, desirable stock on hand as well as a FFL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom