Templeton man indicted on firearms charges

Templeton man indicted on firearms charges

People are idiots to think they can sell Ghost Guns and stay anonymous.

Mass is going nuts about Ghost Guns and is cracking down big time.

They are so easy to make that people think they are just as easy to sell without getting caught.

People get reported to the police by delivery services, UPS and USPS, for getting gun parts delivered.

If found to have a LTC they are all set.

Receiving Ghost Gun related good puts you exponentially on the LEO radar.

Selling them and thinking you get away with it is just stupid.

I'm told this was the friend mentioned in the article that got them caught. He tried to sell one to an undercover cop. The cop asked about other guns and the friend said he'd see and drove right to John's house. The cop just had to follow him.

I'm told this was the friend mentioned in the article that got them caught. He tried to sell one to an undercover cop. The cop asked about other guns and the friend said he'd see and drove right to John's house. The cop just had to follow him.

Well then...the “friend” needs to be kicked squarely in the nuts by a startled horse.

People don't need to follow anybody these days...

How does anyone besides the vendor and carrier know you might even be receiving ghostgunny material???

I hope this week to get my 2nd Gorilla Manf package. Am I going to get red flagged for buying what constitutes parts for existing guns?

Thankfully, I didn’t buy an illegal Chinese silencer.

That would be my neighbor.

(snip)

John's a good guy but doesn't always make the best decisions.

“the linked article” said:
Having been previously convicted in Winchendon District Court of breaking and entering in the nighttime with intention to commit a felony and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon,

I think your and my definition of “good guy” differ somewhat.

People are idiots to think they can sell Ghost Guns and stay anonymous.

Mass is going nuts about Ghost Guns and is cracking down big time.

Well, kinda.... Mass isn't doing shit (other than whining about it) these operations are Federal, and the scope of these kinds of operations are all over the place, not just MA. The 80% thing has trickled down to the lowest common denominator, and some professional shitbird types are now doing it for profit... of course the inevitable is going to happen.

-Mike

John Shaw, 30, of 24 Nyman Road, was indicted on one count of being a felon in possession of ammunition and one count of unlawful possession of a firearm not identified by a serial number. Shaw was arrested in September after a search of his home found an AR-15 short-barreled rifle that did not have a visible serial number.
So, what? We're just giving him a pass on the whole the "short-barreled rifle" thing?

Terrick Bishoff, 38, of Ashburnham was also arrested.
Ok, now you're just making up names. I mean, why not Fitchburghamshire?

Please explain. Just receiving a package from a company that sells gun parts doesn't automatically mean you are building ghost guns. Are packages some how inspected for their contents?

The clear fact that someone other than those at point A and point B have taken an interest should not need explaining. I can imagine who else might be interested. Can you?

Please explain. Just receiving a package from a company that sells gun parts doesn't automatically mean you are building ghost guns. Are packages some how inspected for their contents?

Yes - packages are being inspected. Some based on the purchaser, some based on the seller, some just randomly. There is no such thing as privacy anymore.

How does anyone besides the vendor and carrier know you might even be receiving ghostgunny material???

I hope this week to get my 2nd Gorilla Manf package. Am I going to get red flagged for buying what constitutes parts for existing guns?

Thankfully, I didn’t buy an illegal Chinese silencer.

Well, there was a FedEx Ground delivery at my work. Delivery guy says, "Ammo?"

"Why do you think that?" quoth I.

"It's small, it's heavy, it rattles, it has an ORM-D label, and it's from Connecticut."

A lot of stuff is more obvious that you think. I'm sure there are winos that think that the paper bag disguises the bottle. [laugh]

I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to be judged solely on my mistakes. I've made a few more than my allotment and will likely make more..

Having been previously convicted in Winchendon District Court of breaking and entering in the nighttime with intention to commit a felony and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon

So, that's a mistake? Like, "Oops! I went out to hit the library, but by mistake I did a nighttime B&E combined with A&B with a dangerous weapon"? Like that? You've made "more than your allotment" of mistakes like this? And you'll "likely make more" mistakes like this? Is that what you just said, or did I read that wrong?

Back
Top Bottom